Red and black lies

Jason watched with horror as his dolls fell one by one, black blood staining the matted cream rug. Anger shone in the toymaker's eyes as your gazes met, sending a shiver down your spine. Still, you stayed close to Jeff and Jack. You knew that you were protected now, Jeff's embrace keeping you from harm and Jack taking down enemies as quick as lightning. The toymaker had nothing left and you could tell that his strength was quickly fading away. 

" So Jason, what's it gonna be now? Nothin' left here for ya now " The toymaker scowls, his teeth shining brightly. He opens a portal into his realm, sensing that his doll was beginning to awake. 

" I want my notes Jeffery. You have twenty four hours " You watched as the toymaker quickly left, leaving nothing more then a puddle of blood from his wounds. Your sobs began to subside and the killer looks deep into your eyes, rare emotion filling them as he kept you as close as he could before pushing you away, finally realizing what he was doing. The sadness in your heart returned, realizing that the killer cared more about his reputation then his love for you. You sit away from the two beings, listening closely to the conversation that took place. Maybe you could find out why the killer's emotions kept changing at the drop of a hat. 

" Thanks Jack, needed that favor. He could have had my head " Jack just chuckles loudly and stares at you right into your ( E/C ) eyes, his look differing from Jeff's. Jack looked at you with a look of wonder, maybe jealousy. You weren't interested in leaving with Jack, not after throwing your sanity away for the killer. You would do anything to get back to him, come hell or high water. You would wade through oceans of bodies for him and kill just as many too if it were to please him. You wanted him to like you and you were willing to do anything, chores, shopping, murder, as long as it pleased him you didn't care. A soft smile spread across your face, thoughts of you and the killer taking you over. Jack just scowls slightly before turning to Jeff and folding his arms in annoyance. 

" What? " The clown places his arm around Jeff's shoulder, keeping him close to avoid you hearing him. 

" What's the deal with the girl Jeff? Going soft on us? " All the killer did was pull away from the black clad clown in disgust, his smile dripping with blood. A sign it had been re cut recently. 

" Never, she is nothing to me! " You didn't hear any of this, too caught up in your thoughts. You didn't want to hear the bad things, you only wanted the good and if it meant living in a fantasy world then so be it.