Unexpected source

The toymaker looked at you both, his emerald eyes filled with something that wasn't anger. Sorrow filled his eyes instead, the loss of his precious doll taking its toll. He was vulnerable, that you could see. You watched as tears fell down Jason's pale face, his darkened lips seeming to quiver slightly. You felt empathy for the toymaker, it replacing the fear that once laid in your heart from before. Why did you take his doll? You did it for the killer and for the first time you realize how stupid and love-struck you had been. You stole, murdered and fought to gain Jeff's affections. Now that you had them you felt even more empty then before, having committed atrocities for him. You look to the floor, ashamed and angry with yourself. Jeff just sniggers, turning his back on you both and beginning to exit your gazes. You felt the impatience that lingered in the air and decided it best not to question the ever so predictable actions. 

" Jeffery wait, I need you and your pawn " You finally look up, hearing the desperation in the toymaker's voice. Despite all you had done, Jason still wanted you to help? It didn't add up. Your (E/C) eyes meet the gaze of Jason's emerald ones that seem to pierce your very soul, your very being even. A look like that should be non existent for a human, Jason wasn't though. He was a creature, a being that used to be like you. Your heartstrings tugged, knowing that the toymaker was once a simple, kind and gentle human such as yourself. You felt the urge to repay your debt to him overflow your heart, grabbing the killer's hoodie sleeve tightly, gently taking his hand in yours and holding it as tight as you could. You feel the killer's hand clasp around yours and you could only imagine what Jeff was feeling, emotions he didn't understand, ones he had tired to ignore all these years. You didn't ever want him to change but right now he needed to act. You speak softly, knowing the exact words that you needed to say.

" Liu would want you to save her " The killer sighed, the album dropping to the floor with a loud thud. He turns to face you and the toymaker, his cold and lifeless eyes not moving from your sight. 

" Fine, only cause my bro would be disappointed otherwise " You smile, turning to the toymaker and seeing his sharp smile and glowing eyes. He had known how you would react, making you his pawn for a short time. Jason was clever, smarter then you had given him credit for.