Reaching out for memories

Jeff began to shout and scream at the clown, not caring how many of his hurtful lies you heard. You didn't hear a single thing, that was until you felt a slap across your face. Your cheek began to sting and your eyes watered, from the impact and from the action itself. Why? All you had done was good for the killer, so why did he hurt you? Tears began to fall, Jack's tuts faintly resonating over your cries. 

" Awww Jeff, you made a girl cry. Bad Jeff, say sorry " Rage fills the killer's permanently open eyes. You didn't know about what though as you didn't hear the two talking before the strike. The killer makes his way over to the clown,  grabbing his black feathered shoulders and bringing him to his level. The two just stared at each other, like nothing else mattered, that was until Jack attempted to scare the killer into letting him go. 

" Jeff look she's hurt! " The killer quickly lets go, looking at you and noticing that you were unharmed and scowling once more. You knew what the clown was trying to do. He was trying to test Jeff's feeling for you, the slap being, what he thought to be the ultimate test of his feelings. Insane laughter escaped the monster's black lips, falling to the floor and clutching the bandages on his stomach. He knew that his test had worked and the results left you more then satisfied. A small strike being worth it to find out the killer's true feelings. You watch with amusement as the killer harshly kicks the clown, a harsh undertone to his voice. 

" Get the hell out clown, or regret ever comin' here " Jack stands to his feet, his laughter finally subsiding and relaxing. He hands Jeff a few sweets before turning to leave, having opened a portal of his own. 

" You have half an hour before Jason returns to her. Make it quick " You watch, confused as Jack leaves. You stand and make your way over to the killer, noticing the light blush on his pale cheeks. You place your hand comfortingly on his shoulder, the killer shrugging you off and picking up Jason's notes from behind the static tv. He sighs, placing the sweets in his pocket along with his knife. 

" Time to get my memories back "