Fishlegs: maybe he went back to the cove. It seems like he likes that place A lot..

Snotlout: whatever.. I just want to find out his secrets..

Astrid: let's just go and find out..

Time skip

The gang arrives at the cove and sees something unbelievable.. Hiccup doing pushups while there is a huge boulder on top of him..

Astrid: OH MY Thor!!

Hiccup still doing pushups: 997, 998, 999, 1,000.. Yes! Finally done!!

Tuffnut: heh, snotlout can't even do 10 pushups!!

Snotlout: what are you talking about??!?! I was doing pushups yesterday!!

Ruffnut: You mean you were TRYING to do pushups yesterday!!😂😂 you didn't even pass 5 pushups!!

Snotlout: I was tired okay!!

Fishlegs: sureee.. 

Snotlout: I WAS OK!!!!

Astrid: would you dimwits shut up already!??!? Fishlegs??

Fishlegs: what is it Astrid??

Astrid: look at hiccup's arm there are symbols there. I didn't see them last time he was shirtless...

Fishlegs: It looks like they're ancient Roman Norse.. (I know wierd name it was all I could think of so deal with it)

Astrid: what the heck is that??

Fishlegs: it's a very old and ancient Norse language.. but they are only carved on someone's arm when they have killed thousands of people. That specific Roman incantation are said to be used to keep the evil out of someone that could have the potential to destroy this world.. you guys don't think??!

Snotlout: pfft!! Fishbone couldn't kill one person even if he tried.. He probably just carved them himself..

No one's pov

As hiccup was thinking of other ways to train in the cove. He spots someone in the bushes.. He knew exactly who they were..

Hiccup: You guys can come out now!! I know you were spying on me!!

The gang then gets out of where they were hiding and walks to hiccup with confused faces..

Fishlegs: hey hiccup??

Hiccup: what??

Fishlegs: are those ancient Roman Norse words on your arm??

Hiccup: uhh.. yeah, why??

Fishlegs: why do you have them? Romans only carve those into people who have the potential for great evil..

Hiccup: um well..

Astrid: why do you have them hiccup??!?!

Hiccup: fine, 5 months after I ran away, I started having the urge to kill someone and make them suffer the way I did for 15 years.. so I burned down an entire village and never looked back.. I admit I felt a little guilty afterwards but what's done is done, I have tortured some people but they deserved it!! 2 months later I was captured by some Romans and they knew that I was evil just by looking into my eyes. They said that when they looked into my eyes all they could see was Anger, Hatred and someone who was looking for revenge..

(Author- lol, what is this?😭🤚 I'm embarrassed, past self what were u thinking!? HICCUP HAS NO FILTERRR)

Tuffnut: wait, who's revenge??

Ruffnut: it's not a who it's a what.. someone who wants payback..

Tuffnut: OH ok.. continue

Hiccup: as I was saying, the Romans decided to do the ritual on me to distinguish the evil inside me.. and that's how I got this Roman incantation.. it only shows up when it's close to the blood moon. That's when it's effects get stronger to make sure i don't go evil..

Astrid: Meeting!!!

The gang then huddled up together and started whispering..

Snotlout: wow who knew that, that little twig could be capable of killing someone..

Fishlegs: note to self, don't get on that guy's bad side..

Astrid: yeah

Ruffnut: I wonder if he has killed any dragons yet..

Fishlegs: he seems to be a friend of dragons. So why would he kill one??

Tuffnut: don't know let's just ask him..

The gang then faces hiccup

Ruffnut: have you killed any dragons??

Hiccup: yeah

Fishlegs: see told you guys he didn't kill any--- wait!! What??!?!

Ruffnut: cool

Fishlegs: Why!!??!

Hiccup: i only killed 3 dragons all my life and 2 were out of mercy..

Astrid: what happened?

Hiccup: well both dragons were suffering from an illness that slowly works it's way to the heart. And the pain was just too much for them, so they asked me to kill them. I said no at first cause I was sooo close to the antidote, but they begged me to just kill them. I gave in and killed them. It was the hardest thing I've done in my entire life. I gave them a proper funeral, and the 3rd dragon was the red death. The queen of the nest.

Astrid: wow

I was running out of ideas ok so don't judge me! I change the number of how many dragons hiccup killed, before it was 2 but someone reminded me that hiccup also kills the red death. Thank you brandonmartin4547