"Lucifer stop! Mikey calm down we're not trying to exterminate you. We'r-" Mikey groans loudly and inhumanly before glaring at us with completely black glossed over eyes.

   "Enough. Shut the fuck up! I see what's going on loud and clear, you're trying to rid me because you've realized I'm not special. Because I'm a threat, or maybe because you see I could be stronger than you." Mikey says and placed his hands on his head pulling at his hair. His body slowly combusting into a flame figure and he continues to grow.

   "It's too late for reason." He says and grabs my wrist pulling me out of the way of Miley's flames flaring our of his body. I take a look back at Mikey before Lucifer spreads his wings and takes flight. I copy his action and take flight following him.

   "Where are we going?" I say and he stays silent. Suddenly I feel a warm tingly light next to me and look behind me to see a fire ball on my tail. "Lucifer!" I shout and feels sharp burning pain on my back. I'm instantly falling to the ground until a pair of arms grab me and fly me over the castle and passed gates. We fly into the thick part of the woods before I start to see a warehouse with nothing around it. I look up to see Lucifer who's the one holding me. He places me down on my feet at the large gate of the castles side and turns me over. I hear a small groan and he walks passed me.

   "It's okay. Once we sound the demons we'll get your back looked at." He says and knocks four times in a repeating order. There's a long pause before a loud furiously loud creep hauls at the door and Lucifer walks in. There in the center of the warehouse of the castle stands an old feeble looking demon on a small pedestal.

   "So what impuis told thee was true? May I bless you with a thought soldiers." The men says in a shriveled voice and holds out his hand. Lucifer places his hand on top and the man mumbles a couple of chants before placing his forehead on Lucifer's hand. The ground rumbles ever so enjoy and the room lights up. There in the far distance lays a militia of soldiers. All built the same with large muscular chests and sharp tall bulldog teeth. Beady red eyes and red dark skin with two tails and one horn.

   "Lucifer where's impuis and John?" I say and look around. On the right side stood a large World War Two looking infirmary with all the maids in nurses outfits and a couple cauldrons.

   "We're right here sweetie." I here from behind me and see impuis running up to us with John. Impuis runs up to me to give me a hug and Lucifer instantly stops her in her tracks looking down at her.

"Wha-" he cuts her off sharply.

"She has an injury on her back from Mikey. Can you heal her first?" He says and her face turns serious. She turns to her demon form and runs to the cauldron and starts to brew a potion. I walk up to her and sit on the hospital cot and wait as she tries to finish in a hurry.

"Rahhhhhhh!" I hear at a loud volume and look around frantic.

"It's okay it's just the sirens wailing to warn the people about Mikey. You'll be fine as long as you stay in here." She says and takes a large spoonful and holding it up to my lips. "Take a small sip and tell me what you taste." She says and I take a sip. A bitter sweet taste consumed me and I stick out my tongue in dislike.

"Coffee." I say and she smiles.

"Great now turn around so I can heal your wound." She says and I take my shirt off that I had on and turn around exposing my skin. Lucifer walks up and looks at the wound carefully. I can see his eyes flash a deep purple as he glares at it.

"Make sure she'll be okay by the time the wars over. I'll need to talk to you once this is over." He says in a cold bitter tone and walks back off directing the soldiers in position.

"Okay. Let me...wrap... this up...and done!" Impuis says and smiles. I take a small stretch and instantly feel a sharp pain on one wing. "Be careful on the wings. You can still fly if needed but they're really weak right now." She says and I nod silently.

"You okay?" John says as he walks up to us with him covering his eyes. I blush and impuis wraps some wrapping on my breasts.

"You can look now love." She says and he chuckles slightly awkwardly.

"I'm okay. Just stiff." I say and they both look at each other.

"We should leave you be for now then. I'll check on you in a few ho-ah!" Impuis helps as we hear a loud thud and the ground rumbles yet again. Demons come in by the dozen with cuts and bruises and some even in two pieces. They all wail out in agony and it finally started to sound like hell.

"What's going on?" I say and impuis looks at all of them worriedly.

"Looks like Mikey got to them before they could get to the shelters. Will you keep me with these demons?" I say and I nod. I stand up and look around before she places a hand on my shoulder. "You have to wear this. Demons blood can harm the human lungs even if you're immortal." She says and hands me a mask. I place it over my mouth and walk around placing people on cots and assigning them treatments impuis can do.

...

"Okay and there you go. The morphine should set in and numb you until impuis can get your potion." I say and the kind demon nods in agony. I close the curtain on the section as I'm finally done and walk over to the next one.

"I'll be your nurse tod- oh no!" I say and cover my mouth. I look over to see the little orphans wailing as they cry for a mom or a dad.

"Let me get you morphine and you guys will feel all better I promise." I say and the tears start to flow like rivers. I grab the needles and glasses of morphine out slowly sucking it in the needle and injecting it into each kid. I look around and a sigh of relief leaves my lungs as I see every kid all done and neither asaroth or Lilith where here.

   "Have they been found yet?" One of the orphans day to the other. They look around and look back at me.

   "Miss there's two orphans that haven't been found yet. The demon was attacking us because of them." The little girl says and I can feel my toes tingle with dread and fear.

   "W-who...?" I say and she frowns.

   "Lilith and Astaroth."