5SOS aka Dorks

Bethany's POV

The next morning rolls around and we are back at Disneyland wating in line to ride Space Mountain. I'm pretty quiet this morning. All night last night I was thinking about Noelle and her leaving really soon. Should I leave with her? She is my best friend and I know she is going to feel left out if I stay here with the guys while she leaves to start college. I know if it was the other way around, she would be willing to leave with me. But...I just don't want to be away from Ashton..

"You ok?" Ashton asks me as I am lost in my thoughts.

I look around and see the rest of the group looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I say, nodding my head.

"Mm I don't think so." Ashton says, giving me a look of uncertainty.

"I'm fine... I guess I just have a lot on my mind." I say, then look up at Ashton and smile, trying to put on a happy face. I look around at everyone else and then I make eye contact with Noelle.

Noelle raises her eyebrows at me. She knows something is wrong.

"Hey, um how about you guys go ahead without me and Bethany. We'll wait for you around back at the exit." Noelle suggests.

"But we're already in line!" Luke says.

"Where are you guys going to go?" Michael asks.

"Nowhere. Come on Beth, let's go. We'll see you guys in a few minutes after you're done on Space Mountain." Noelle says, then takes my arm and drags me through the long line of people behind us, scooting our way out of the line.

"Ok then...bye girls!" Calum says.

"What is up with them?" I hear Ashton say as we walk away from them.

"Excuse me, sorry, sorry," Noelle repeats as we step over strollers, feet, and just a bunch impatient people.

Once we are out of the line, we find a little bench in the shade by the exit. We take a seat and Noelle waits for me to start talking.

I cross my legs and sigh. Where do I start?

"Do you want me to come home to Florida with you?" I blurt out.

"What are you talking about?" Noelle replies.

"You know, Noelle. I know you are still upset about having to leave here. And I don't blame you,"

Noelle breaks our eye contact and looks around, watching people walk past us, then shrugs.

"You don't have to. I mean, I don't want to be the one to make you have to leave Ashton, miss out on the award show, and just have to leave everything here." She says.

"But I don't want you to miss out on any of that either. I saw how upset you were last night when we found out about being invited to the award show. I don't want you to miss it, and I especially don't want to go without you. It won't be the same without you not around."

"Beth, I don't have a choice. I have to go back to start college." Noelle says.

"I know." I sigh. "I just feel bad. Maybe it's best if I go home too..." I trail off.

"Why?" Noelle asks. "Bethany, you'll miss out on so much. Please don't come home just because of me."

"I don't know..."

"So what if I can't go to the award show? You should still go. Go for the both of us." Noelle smiles.

I give her an uncertain look.