Pancakes

Bethany's POV

"I want to ride the pony" I hear a voice say, instantly waking me up. My eyes shoot open and next to me in bed, I find Ashton sound asleep, lightly snoring. I don't remember him coming into my room and falling asleep next to me.I try not to laugh as I realize he just talked in his sleep. 'I want to ride the pony'? I smile and try to imagine what is going on in his dream right now. Crazy boy. I turn my head towards the alarm clock to check the time. 3 in the morning. Still dark out, obviously, and still too early to get up. It's then that I notice Ashton stole all my blankets and sheets...again....and he is bundled up in them all. I carefully try to pull them back over to my side of the bed without waking him up. He fidgets around in his sleep so I stop trying to get my blankets back because I don't want to wake him up. I roll around onto my back and face my head towards Ashton. I close my eyes and try to fall back asleep.

Just as I am about to fall asleep, I feel Ashton cuddling up next to me. He rests his head right next to my shoulder and puts his arm around me. I feel his long hair spread out onto my neck and arm as he lays there. He is still sound asleep, not realizing that he keeps waking me up. I am literally laying on the edge of the bed because Ashton is taking up all the room, laying right in the center. I don't mind though. He's too cute to be mad or annoyed at. He snores softly as he is curled up in a little ball laying on my shoulder, wrapped up in all the blankets.

I am finally able to fall asleep after Ashton stops snoring.

***

Hours pass and once again I am awakened by Ashton but this time it's probably 10AM. I feel blankets and sheets, one by one pile onto me. I open my eyes and see Ashton sitting up in bed, giving me back all the blankets he stole earlier.

"Oh sorry I woke you, I just woke up and realized I took all your blankets again and I don't want you to be cold so..I thought I'd give them back." He says in his sleepy voice.

I chuckle and stretch my arms. "You're so cute, Ash."

He lays back down on the pillow next to mine and I share the covers with him.

"You must have been having some wild dreams." I smile.

He gets embarrassed. "What do you mean?"

"Not only do you steal the covers, you also talk in your sleep, Ashy." I laugh, rubbing his forearm, then slide my hand down his arm until our hands and fingers intertwine.

He scoffs with a smile and says, "What did I say?"

"You said, 'I want to ride the pony'." I smirk.

He furrows his eyebrows together. "No I didn'tttt"

"Yes you did!" I chuckle, nodding my head.

"I don't remember having any dream about a pony." He says with a confused look. "The only dream I remember was I was at the Krusty Krab with Calum and we hung out with Larry the Lobster all day. Then Michael and Luke were at like Sandy's house or something because they wanted to breathe air and not have to wear a helmet thingy."

"What even...?" I laugh, giving Ashton a weird look. "Ash, you are...something else."

"Hey, at least I don't have crazy nightmares like someone I know.." He smirks.

"Well I didn't have a nightmare this time." I reply.

"That's because I slept in here next to you," Ashton says.

"Oh is that so? And how did you even sneak in here last night without me noticing?" I smile.

"Wellll....I couldn't fall asleep, and I figured you wouldn't mind if I just slept in here." He says, making a cupcake face.