Luke and Noelle.

*******NOELLE'S POV

*beep beep beep* I hear my alarm go off as I slowly wake up from a deep sleep. Ugh. Time to get up already. I slowly open my eyes and the bright sun shining in from the window hurts them as I try to stop myself from falling back asleep.I reach over and turn off the alarm and then stretch and let out a big yawn. I play around on my phone for a few minutes, checking snapchat and twitter. I then notice I have a text from Luke. It's from last night after me and Bethany went to sleep. I open up the text to read it: "I have something fun planned for just us two tomorrow(:" I smile at my phone and close out of the text, not bothering to respond. I'm going to see him in less than an hour anyways. I then roll over to face Bethany, who is across the room from me, still sound asleep. I smile as I come up with an idea, and then sit up on my bed. I grab one of my pillows and throw it at straight at Bethany's head. A groan of annoyance comes from her and she doesn't bother to sit up.

"Bethany wake up" I say, then toss another pillow at her.

"I'm going to go get ready. You better get up before I am done showering." I say, climbing out from under my covers and letting my feet hit the cool ground below. I grab some of my belongings to get ready with and head into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and let it get warm as I wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I am done showering a few minutes later, I towel off and then change into a loose black v-neck tee and denim shorts. I take a red flannel top and tie it around my waist. Opening the bathroom door, I step out and see that Bethany isn't in the room.

"Hmm." I mutter to myself. "Where is she?"

I assume she is probably in the boys' room or something and decide to blowdry my hair. Bethany comes back in a few minutes later with an excited look on her face and I ask, "Where where you?"

"Oh. Um just in the boys' room. Um..Ashton needed to borrow my....umm...brush." She says uncertainly.

I give her a confused look. "Your brush?"

"Uh yeah." Is all she replies, and then closes the bathroom door and turns the shower on.

"What's she hiding from me.." I say to myself.

LUKE'S POV

"Guys I'm so nervous" I say to the band as I run my fingers through my hair, trying to fix it.

"Dude, you know she is gonna say yes! What are you so worried about?" Calum says, slapping my back.

Today is the day. I am finally going to ask Noelle to be my girlfriend. We all just got through a little pep talk with Bethany. Lol.

"I don't know," I say turning around and heading over to my luggage, getting out my Nirvana t-shirt and slipping it over my head. "I'm just not good with words."

"Luke, you know how she feels about you. She's not going to turn you down. Come on man, don't wait another day!  You guys have been all over each other since day one. Just make it official already!" Ashton tells me.

"I know, I know." I say, letting out a big breath. I smooth out my shirt and then put on my black vans, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You guys almost ready? We are meeting the girls in like 5 minutes." Mikey says.

"Yeah." I reply, along with Cal and Ash. I stand up and pace back and forth running song lyrics through my head.

"Guys what if I forget the lyrics." I say nervously.

"Luke." Mikey says, placing his arm on my shoulder, stopping me from pacing. "You won't forget! Come on! You wrote basically the main part of this song!"