Telling Luke

**NOELLE'S POV**

Luke takes my hand and we follow behind Liam, Niall, and Calum who are chatting away, and infront is Louis, Harry and Michael leading the way.

I stay quiet for a bit, not knowing what to say, just following behind Liam, Niall and Cal who are now laughing about something.

"Noelle, are you alright babe?" Luke asks, looking down at me, concerned as we walk on the trail.

"..mmhmm." I say.

"What's wrong?" He asks, seeing right through my lie.

"Nothing." I say.

He gives me a glare.

"Really, Luke. Nothing. Now let's enjoy the hike." I say, brushing him off. I can't tell him now, not with everyone here around us.

"I don't believe you but okayyy" He says in a sing-song voice.

We make small talk as we get through the first few miles of the hike. It's a nice day out and there's just a light breeze to keep us cool. The One Direction boys tell us stories of crazy fans and I laugh because....I can be a crazy fan sometimes. I understand these girls that they are telling us about.

"And then, when we were like 10 blocks away from the arena after the concert, a girl appeared out of nowhere from our tour bus bathroom! Security was so mad! We were all just laughing!' Niall tells us.

"Dude, if you have the chance to sneak on to One Direction's tour bus, you do it!" I laugh.

"It's true! If freaking Will Smith had a tour bus, I would totally sneak on to it!" Michael adds.

We laugh and joke around with each other as we make our trek to the Hollywood sign.

Finally after almost an hour and a half, we get to the top. The view is amazing. We look out and see beautiful green trees and hills and buildings. It's so pretty from up here.

We hang out and enjoy the few for a good 25 minutes or so, taking picutures and goofing off.

"Too bad Bethany and Ashton missed out on this." Louis says.

"Yeah! They would have loved it!" Michael replies.

"Guys I'm starving, let's eat!" Niall says.

"Eat what? Dirt?" Luke asks, confused by what he means.

"No mate!" Niall laughs. "We packed a lunch. It's in Liam's backpack!"

"Oooh what'd you make?" Calum asks.

"My specialty." Harry says in his deep voice. "Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches."

I chuckle at his reply and Liam gets out the lunch.

"Let's go sit over here." I say to Luke, pointing to a large boulder that we can sit on. It's not too far away from where the others are sitting, but far enough that they won't hear me when I tell Luke the news.

We take a seat down on the bouldler, and face the view. "It's amazing up here." Luke says, taking a bite into his sandwich, then yelling, "Hey Harry! You make one mean PB and J!" Giving him a thumbs up.

I smile and shake my head, then take a bite into the sandwich.

Come on, Noelle, just tell him. I think to myself as Luke proceeds to tell me some story about a hike he went on back in Australia with his cousins a few years ago.

"Uh Luke." I start to say.

"Yeah?" He says, finishing his sandwich, then taking a drink of water, looking out at the view.