28-Bad Bad News

January 15th 1991.

I had the twins back in July. But my life is horrible right now. I was taken away from everyone I loved. Slash, Duff, Steven, Megan, Annalise, Axl, The Crue boys. Why? You may ask. Izzy was kicked out of the band back in June. Right before I had the twins. I haven't seen anyone since last year and Izzy refused to let me see anyone. The twins were only months old and have only met their grandparents, Cienna, Taylor and her kid Cara. Izzy was working on finding a new band. And I was depressed. We had both moved to San Diego. Hours from LA.

Stephanie Grace Isabell was my baby girls name.
And Clifford Jeffrey Isabell was my baby boy.

"Izzy, can we please go visit the old house? I miss them." I cried.

Izzy ran over, hugged me and kissed my lips.

"Honey, I don't want anymore feuds!" Izzy said.

I sat there feeding the twins from their bottles. I was an almost 25 year old girl. I could go there myself with the twins! I thought to myself.

I worked at a clothing store and designed clothes for them. But nothing was the same without Meg. The babies had not yet met their god fathers and god mothers. They couldn't even be at the babies baptism.

Nikki and Annalise were the God parents of Clifford
And Meg and Axl were the godparents of Stephanie.
No matter what I did I couldn't stop missing them.