21-Welcome To The Jungle!!!

March 15, 1987.

It has been 7 months since Cliffs death. I'm not even going to get started on his funeral. It's just to hard to talk about. But it's a new year and the boys are gaining success.

We were all sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating breakfast when all of a sudden we heard a scream come from Axls room .We all darted towards the stairs thinking it was an emergency when Axl bolted halfway down the stairs.

"GUYS TURN THE RADIO ON!!!" Axl screamed.

Duff bolted to the radio and soon....Welcome To the Jungle was blaring.

Everyone started to celebrate and scream. I kissed Izzy and congratulated everyone.

"Surprise!!" Their manager Alan yelled.
" it's time to go on tour!"

We all darted outside to see a Guns N Roses tour bus.

"O...my..god.." Axl litterally blacked out.

"We are all going on tour...even the ladies!!!" Alan said.

Meg, Anna, and I looked at each other and screamed.

"You guys can be the designers and stylists for the guys!" Alan said pointing at me and Meg.

"And Annalise can make sure everything stays clean!" Alan said.

"Works for me!" Annalise said.

Before I knew it, two weeks had passed since the radio debut. We were all packing for the tour. We were going on tour with Motley Crue. I loved them but they pissed me off easily. And it's technically Nikki's fault that Izzy cheated on me because he brought the groupies in. And stupidly I confronted Nikki about it and I haven't seen the Crue boys since.

Suddenly Tommy Lee walked into my room. (He has such perfect cheek bones.)

"Hey Tommy! How are you!" I said jumping up and hugging him.

"I'm good honey. Need any help carrying any bags down?" He asked.

"Yes, can you grab that grey one of you don't mind?" I asked.

"Of course." He said. He began to leave the room when I yelled...

"Tommy?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said setting the bag down.

"Um...well, are Vince and Nikki still mad at me for yelling at them?" I asked.

"No no!! Of course not! That was a year ago." Tommy said.

"Ok good...I. Just..."

" Lili... it's ok. I understand!" He says smiling. He picked up my bag and left.

I continued packing when suddenly Nikki and Vince came into my room.

"Umm....Hey Lili..." Vince said.

"Hey!!!" I said jumping up and hugging both of them.

"We are very sorry! And we hope that everything is ok with Izzy!" Nikki said.

"And we promise...NO GROUPIES!! I don't wanna see you in pain! Because this tour is gonna be lit AF!!!" Nikki said.

"Aww guys!! It's ok. I should've never blamed anything on you!" I said hugging them.