6-The Great Escape to LA

I was sound asleep when suddenly I heard knocking on my window. I woke up, rubbed my eyes, and looked over to the window to see Axl standing there motioning me open the window.

I opened the window.

"Is your idiot brother ready?" Axl said waving the train tickets.

As Axl spoke Slash walked into my room with a suitcase and his guitars.

"You guys shouldn't be doing this!" I whispered. I started to cry.

They both hugged me.

"We will visit." Slash said stroking my hair.

I watched both of them climb out the window.

"Love you!" I said still crying.

"By sis!" Slash said.

Before I knew it I watched Axl's red car drive down the street until all I saw was glowing lights.

I collapsed onto my bed crying. Why did I let them do this. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. But I wasn't.

I woke up the next morning with moisture on my cheeks. I must've been crying in my sleep. I faked sick that day so I could stay home and be depressed about Axl and Slash all day.

Soon I heard my mom start to panic.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SAUL!!!!" She screamed.

"Who cares!!!" My dad yelled.

why were they so mean to him I thought to myself. They really hated his whole rockstar and guitar attitude. I felt my blood boiling. I barged out of my room.

"How could you not care about where your son is? Why are you treating him so horribly lately? what's gotten into both of you?" I yelled.

"Stay out of this missy!" My dad said motioning me back to my room.

I shut the door and cried.

SLASHS POV

We have been on the train for two hours now. Axl was sleeping on my shoulder and I tried to shove him away. But he kept falling back on me. I kept thinking about Lili and how panicked she must've been. I'm really going to miss her so much. I'm so selfish.

Finally Axl woke up and looked at me like I had 10 heads.

"Are we there yet?" He slurred.

"Nope!" I said very depressed.

"Are you okay? Axl asked.

"Yea, but I'm just nervous about Lil....that's all!" I said.

" I love Lil and know her very well. She will be OK."
Axl said.

"Yes, you're right...." I sighed.

1 DAY LATER

We arrived in LA. Two days on that stupid train was miserable.

We walked along the Sunset strip and I've never seen Axl more excited in my whole life.

"Did I tell you?" Axl said.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"I bought us an apartment!"

"Awesome!! Thanks Ax!" I yelled.

I knew from this moment on my life was going to be changed.