8-Dream of Californiacation

Before I knew it me and Meg we're on a train. I held the magazine in my hands. I looked at the brunette boy on the far left.

"Izzy Stradlin?" I asked.

"What about him?" Meg said with a smirk.

"Umm... nothing really." I said.

"BS!! You think he's hot don't you?" She asked.

"Yes..." I mumbled.

"Oooh! I think Duff is cute!" Meg said pointing to the guy behind Axl and Slash. He had poofy blonde hair.

"This is going to be fun! We've already got our eyes on guys!" I laughed. We both laughed so hard that the people behind us told us to shut up.

THE NEXT DAY

We arrived in LA like Meg said that we would.

As we walked on the Sunset strip Meg nudged my arm.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Guess what?" She said.

"If you say chicken butt....I will attack!" I yelled

"No!!.... I wanted to say I bought us an apartment." She said.

"Wow!! Meg!! Thanks!! How much is Dairy Queen paying you?" I asked.

"Enough to buy an apartment and some furniture." She laughed.

We kept walking down the street until Meg stopped at a beige brick and glass building. I gave her a confused look.

"Welcome to our home!! AKA our apartment complex!" She laughed.

We began to walk inside. We walked down a long hallway until I spotted someone who looked like well....Slash!!!

I walked closer until he caught my eye. We ran towards each other and hugged.

"Lili!! What are you doing out here?" Slash asked.

"Me and Meg here came to find you. And well.... live here!" I shouted.

"Hi, I'm Slash! Lili's brother!" Slash shook Megs hand.

"Nice to meet you dude!" She said.

"Where the hell is Axl?" I said.

"Follow me!" Slash motioned us into his apartment. It was a mess. (But not like I wasn't expecting it to be ;))

"Yo!! Who are these hot chicks?" Duff asked. He was sitting on the couch with a beer.

"What hot chicks?" Axl said peeking his head out and noticing it was me.

"LILI!!!!" He bolted across the room and hugged me.
"I missed you so freakin' much!!!" He said.

"This is Meg. It was her idea to runway and live out here!" I said.

"I'm Axl, nice to meet you!" Axl shook Megs hand.

The tall blonde, short blonde, and dark haired one (Duff, Steven, and Izzy) looked hella confused.

"THIS IS MY SISTER AND HER FRIEND, MCKAGAN NOT JUST SOME GROUPIE CHICKS! DAMN IT!!" Slash yelled.

"Lili, Meg...this is Izzy, Steven and Duff!" Axl said.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I said.

Izzy came and shook my hand and my face turned red. Meg smirked at me and I flipped her off. Izzy giggled.

Steven and Duff shook my hand. Then Duff shook Megs hand and I smirked back at her and she rolled her eyes. I think both Duff and Izzy had an idea.

"So girls! Your apartment is next door to ours. This door here connects ours to yours!" Axl said smiling. We all went into me and Megs apartment and they helped us unpack an and decorate.

"What do y'all say we go out tonight for dinner?" Izzy said. He looked at me while he put silverware in the draw. I looked down and blushed.

"I'm down!" I said smiling.

"Me too!" Meg said.

Everyone else agreed.