4-Two Years later

October 1982

It has been two years since I moved in with my new family. Slash Is so funny and great brother. I'm now 15 and Slash is 18. I just started my freshman year of high school and it is hell so far. I'm getting bullied a lot bye stupid girls. Slash is not there to protect me anymore because he dropped out.

I got up on Monday morning and groaned over the thought of school. I slumped back down onto my pillow and closed me eyes until suddenly I felt water.

"Slash!! You stupid jerk!!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"This is Litterally the thousandth time I've done this to you. I would expect you to learn by now." Slash laughed.

I got up and slammed the door on Slash's face.

"Idiot!" I mumbled.

"I heard that Lili!" He said from behind the door. I rolled my eyes.

I brushed my long brown hair and put some makeup on. I put on my Metallica t-shirt, jeans, and green converse sneakers. I grabbed my black back pack .

I went down stairs, hugged my parents and walked down the sidewalk to my bus stop. I saw Axl leaning against the traffic light pole. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Gooooooooood morning Lili!!!" He yelled as his long hair blew in the wind.

"I'm sorry Axl, could you be a little louder? I don't think Europe could hear you...." I said sarcastically.

Axl smirked.

"Can't you just drop out already?" I asked.

"No, I'm to smart!" He yelled.

"You've been my best friend for the past two years but that..... that is the biggest joke you've ever told throughout our friendship!" I laughed.

"Hey about us being best friends..." Axl said.
"I might be moving to LA .....by myself."

"What! Why?" I asked.

"Just chasing my dreams girl! I'm gonna go out there and get a job until I make it big!" Axl said.

"Well I'm happy you're chasing your dreams!" I said.

Finally the bus came and we were off to school.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at our hell hole high school.

I walked through the doors and up the stairs to my locker. I undid the lock and opened it. I noticed a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Lili
You can't sing, you're ugly, and you should jump off a bridge! -Rebecca

I turned around as Rebecca and her friends stood there laughing.

"Hey Becca, if you want to be a better bully...don't sign your name next time you dumbass!" I yelled.

Before she could form her words Axl shooed them away.

"Thanks Axl...for taking Slash's job." I laughed.

"Hey! I'd do anything for my best friend!" He said.

"So um...when are you leaving for LA?" I asked.

"Well....tonight!" He said.

"What!! Axl no! You can't go now!!" I said hugging him.

"I'll see you after school." He said as he walked away.

The bell rang. I slammed my locker and headed to English.

I walked into the classroom and the whole class glared at me.

"Morons!" I mumbled to myself. I sat down next to Meg.

"Hey Lili!" Meg said as she noticed I was upset.

"Are you good?" She said.

"Yea! I'm fine!" I said throwing my binder onto my desk.

Meg put her attention back on the teacher.

Finally the lunch bell rang and I shoved my way to the cafeteria. I went over to where Axl usually sits but he wasn't there. I looked around more. I finally gave up looking and just sat down by myself. I thought about Axl and I's friendship. We were both foster kids and we both sang.

For the past 2 years Slash has been teasing me about liking him and had been teasing Axl about liking me. But we were just friends! Nothing more. I chuckled to myself at the thought of us dating.

All of a sudden I was covered in chips. I got up and saw Rebecca.

"Are you related to Jena?" I asked her.

"No wh-" before she could even finish her sentence I punched in the jaw.

"That's why!" I said as Rebecca held her jaw.