22-Boston MA

We have now been on tour for about three weeks. I love all of this. All the boys shows have been sold out! And I was so proud of Crue and GNR. We are heading into Boston right now and we are almost at the hotel.

"Everyone!!! Attention!" Alan said.

"Here are the room assignments.
Slash and Axl
Meg and Anna
Duff and Steven
Izzy and Lil
Vince and Nikki
Mick and Tommy." Alan and Doc said.

We all arrived at the hotel and went into our rooms.

"Izzy...you look so tired." I laughed.

He walked into the hotel room and collapsed onto the bed.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

The next morning we woke up and went down to the hotel Cafe. People kept running up and asking for autographs.

Some girl was hitting all over Izzy. And I was annoyed. Mick noticed and grabbed my arm.

"Listen here sweetie....you're gonna need to develop a thick skin dating a celebrity. Fan girls will get jealous and hate on you." Mick said.

"I know...but it's still irritating!" I said.

"Guys finish eating. We have a sound check in 20 minutes!" Doc yelled.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the venue and we sat in the GNR dressing room while the boys did their check.

"So girls. I was talking with Mick earlier and he said we need to develop thick skins if we date celebrities. Because you know....crazy fan girls." I laughed.

"Yea, remember that girl that tried to get herself backstage by telling Alan that she was Annalise, Stevens girlfriend." Meg says laughing.

"Oh god!" Annalise said.

"I wish the stupid magazines hadn't wrote articles about us dating the guys." Meg says rolling her eyes.

"Yea it's annoying!" I said.

"All those people start is drama! Mine as well call themselves RUMOR MAGAZINE!" Annalise said.

A few hours later the boys show was over. This was by far the craziest show. A girl jumped on stage and tried to grab Nikki's bass. And some girl tried to get up on Axl.

"Remind us to never tour in Boston again!" Tommy said laughing.

Our next stop is...well...Chicago....

We all got back into the tour bus and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up around 6:00 AM. Izzy was laying next to me. I looked over at him.

"Is everything ok?" I asked leaning into Izzy.

"You were shaking in your sleep. So I came and laid with you." Izzy smiled.

"Thanks baby!" I said kissing him. I leaned into his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Awww Izzy Wizzy And Lili Willi" Axl smirked.

"Shut up and go back to sleep Asshole Rose!!!" I yelled.

He flipped me off.

I leaned back into Izzy I stared into his brown eyes and twirled his hair.

"Cutie!" He said.

We began to kiss passionately.

"Get a room you morons!" Duff yelled.

We kept kissing.

"Ok I'm out!!" Duff said.

"Of the closet?" Axl asked.

"Shut up Ariel!" Duff yelled.

"I wanna be where the people are!" Duff sang.

We joined in.

"I wanna see...wanna...see em dancing!" We all sang.

"Oh shit!" Axl mumbled.

We all bursted out laughing until we woke everyone up.

"Hey hey hey, in Axl's defense, I'm more of the little mermaid!" Meg said holding up her hair.