1-Welcome To The Orphanage!

Before you start reading....

Here are some pictures of the made up characters

BELOW IS YOUNG LILI 13-15

BELOW IS LILI 18-adult life in the story

BELOW IS MEG

BELOW IS ANNALISE

BELOW IS ANNALISE

BELOW IS CIENNA

Lili's  POVChicago, 1980

Lili's POV
Chicago, 1980

I sat in the old bay window of my awful, rundown, and messy dorm room. I sat staring out the window
into the cold rainy day, looking down at the cars as they splashed water onto the sidewalks. I got a glimpse of the sign below my window that read Chicago Orphanage . Yes, I'm an orphan. I was sent here when I was seven years old because of abusive parents. And now I'm thirteen. It's been an awful seven years here.

"Im garbage, no one wants me." I cried to myself.

Suddenly my door flew open. It was Ms.Gloria.

"Here moron!" She said throwing schoolwork at me.
"Figure it out!" She said nudging my head. She began to leave the room.

"Um... Gloria... you're supposed to be teaching me this!" I yelled.

Before I could finish my sentence she had slammed the door.

"Great! Thanks a lot Bitch!!" I yelled.

I threw the stack of papers onto the floor and picked up my guitar. I started to sing and play Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Half way through I started crying. I looked down at my Pink Floyd shirt.

"I wish I could go to Heaven." I mumbled.

I got into bed and cried myself to sleep.

************^*#*#*%{}^+}%*+%#%

I woke up the next morning at the sound of the same bell that I've heard thousands of times. I got up, put on my black jeans and my "The Doors" shirt. It reminded me of Annalise. Annalise was my roommate and the only nice kid to me here. She gave me this shirt the day she got adopted. I missed her a lot. I looked over at what used to be her bed and sighed.

I opened my door and made my way down to the dinning hall. I sat down at table number three. We had assigned seats and of course I was with a bunch of idiots. I sat down as Gloria scooped eggs into my plate. I began to eat the gross and watery eggs until milk was spilled on me. I looked up.

"Oops sorry!" Jena said in a sarcastic way.

"Could you leave me alone! For just one freakin' minute!" I yelled gathering people's attention.

"Haha! Make me!" Jena hissed.

I immediately jumped up and punched her in the jaw.

"Done!" I yelled. I quickly ran out of the hall back into my room.

"She so deserved that!" I chuckled to myself.

I walked over to my bay window and sat down. As I sat down I looked down onto the sidewalk. A family entered the building. It was mom and dad and a boy, probably their son, who looked about my age. He had a wild mop of crazy long black hair on his head

I slumped down into a pillow.

"They are probably here to adopt someone. Not me though!" I said rolling my eyes.

A few moments later I heard the intercom buzz.

"Lili Heathers to the front desk please." They said.

"Oh no! I'm probably in trouble for punching Jena!" I said nervously.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I opened my door. I proceeded to walk down the hallway with my hands shaking.

"I'm so dead." I thought to myself.