Brandon POV (35)

You're welcome gentlemen, i want all of us to look through the sheets of paper in front of you, it is the Benjamin contract and i want to know if all of you agree to the terms. Olivia please help me note everything that needs to be reviewed.
Okay sir i will, Olivia said.
I thought the contract was going for 5 years how come it says one year here, one of the gentlemen asked.
Well Mr. Ethan Cooper i want to first see if you and your company are really competent and good as you say, it is like a test the one year. Do you have a problem with that?
Oh i see i thought we had showed you our credentials and you approved them, i have no problem with it, i am just shocked we didn't agree to this, Ethan Cooper said.
The credentials were not good enough i had a talk with my lawyers after our meeting, there was change of plans. Are you still interested in partnering with us?
If you say so Mr. Brandon i think we shall go ahead since i don't see any reason why i should stop it, Ethan Cooper said.
But dad, i don't agree with you, what if he wants to just use us for his own benefit, Ricky Cooper said.
Don't get involved son i trust Mr. Brandon i knew his father and he could never do that to me, Ethan Cooper said.
Ricky, when men are talking boys shouldn't get involved, and your dad is right we don't do illegal business in this company.
I swear i will kill you, you piece of shit, Ricky shouted.
Ricky get out, i said leave i will find you in the car, and don't you dare interfere in any of my matters again. I am so sorry about that Mr. Brandon please pardon him, Ethan Cooper said. 
It is okay Mr. Ethan i understand, so any other questions about the contract.
No everything else is okay, we shall draft the new contract, the guy on Ethan's left said.
Okay Mr. Alex Parker i will leave you to that, well i guess this meeting is over, we shall keep in touch.

*****
By the time i got back to my office it was noon, throughout the whole day, i couldn't stop thinking about her i almost went to her office to steal a glance at her. What was happening to me? Women always chased after me, but this one is different she's feisty, intelligent, very beautiful she could make any man lose his mind and she didn't want me. I don't know why that affected me but it did so much, i will make her want me and she will be mine, only mine.
Hey man, how are you doing? You didn't tell me Shantelle is working here, i met her while i was coming here, Ricardo said.
Hey bro, what brings you here? Well i was going to tell you when i found out i didn't know till today morning, don't tell me you feel defeated already.
I was in the area i decided to come check on you, oh i see it seems luck is on your side you jerk but i am not defeated, i will earn points faster than you just wait and see, Ricardo smirked.
Haha i know that is an excuse you just wanted to run away from your dad and the work load, i think i got there faster than you i am taking her to dinner tomorrow.
No way man i was working since morning at the company and i had met with some clients, what?? I underestimated you bastard, that fast and she agreed what did you do?
Haha yes you did, i have my ways just know she agreed and i will make sure i show her my true self. I couldn't help but show Ricardo that i had won even if i knew i hadn't even reached halfway, i hoped if i told him that he would back off.
You're a sneaky jerk, wow i didn't expect to get such news when i came, anyway it is just dinner not an engagement so i will put my plan into motion soon haha, Ricardo said.
Huh, what the hell? You sure know how to ruin the fun, which plan is that? You said you bumped into her, what did you talk about. I don't know why i was asking these too many questions but i couldn't help it.
Relax man remember the deal no hard feelings, well i can't reveal my plan to you yet till it works you might use it to your advantage haha, we talked about stuff, is that a hint of jealousy i sense, Ricardo implied.
Hmm, well no bringing your personal stuff to my company, Shantelle is my employee so i would appreciate it if you meet her at home or outside work to avoid distractions and who said i am jealous i am just curious that's all. I was fuming with anger i didn't even know why i was reacting this way i wasn't her man, yet.
Jeez bro, you're doing it again acting jealous and damn possessive she's not your woman, whatever you say i think i better head out and leave you to work. I will talk to you when you're calm and not this serious hothead you are now, Ricardo said and stormed off.
Shit, i face palmed myself, what did i do? I need to go, get it all out the way i know how to at the gym, i looked at my watch and it was 4pm. I guess i was done for the day i needed to get her out of my system, she was fucking with every part of my body.
Sir, are you leaving already? Olivia asked.
Yes i am, cancel my appointment with Mr. Trent Williams and tell him i am sorry, we will meet on Wednesday.
Okay Sir, i will call him right away, have a nice evening, Olivia said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Hey guys, enjoying the story tap the star icon and share your thoughts as well.
Thank you.
Geraldine💙