doctor

Jaemin PoV

It's been 3 days with Doyoung and Jaehyun, and 3 days of Jeno rarely letting me out of bed because he's just so worried for my ass now apparently that I can't stand up by myself.

His answer to whenever I ask if I can get out of bed and when I can do things on my own he answered with, "You were the one who wanted me to nurse you back to health, sweetheart."

God I hate him sometimes.

So now I'm here, in our bed and waiting for Jeno to go out shopping with Johnny to help with groceries.

"When are you leaving?"

I ask Jeno, who's pulling on shorts and Converse. "Right now. If I hear you got out of bed you'll be in here for even longer, you hear me?" He shakes his finger at me and I roll my eyes.

"Okay dad." I grumble and slide under the sheets, waiting for Jeno to be done getting ready. His faded footsteps approach the bed, pulling the sheet off my head.

I'm once again graced with his face as he gives me a half-irritated look and I just smile up at him innocently. "See you later, I love you." He says, kissing my forehead lightly.

"Hey!" I yell, grabbing his head before he backed off to leave and kiss him hard on the lips, letting him go after a second.

"Love you too." I wink at his flustered state. We hear Johnny yelling for Jeno to quote-on-quote, 'hurry the fuck up you butt-fucking shithole'.

"Bye." He quickly retreats from the room, leaving me alone.

As soon as I hear the door shut I hop out of the bed, the ache in my back still there but not as bad as it was the last few days.

I limp out to where Ten is talking to Doyoung in Korean and I quickly go by them, heading into the kitchen for food.

"Hey Jaemin." Ten greets me, poking his head into the kitchen where I am currently opening the fridge. What? I'm hungry, you can't blame me! I've been stuck in bed because of my makeshift doctor boyfriend!

"Hey." I pull out a piece of leftover lemon meringue pie and quickly free it from the wrappings. "Jeno is really keeping you locked up, huh? You look fine to me." Doyoung joins Ten by the door, peeking in.

"I feel fine, but apparently he doesn't seem to think so." I roll my eyes, taking a fork from the drying rack and heading back to where my beloved pie awaits.

"I'll talk to Jeno about letting you go." Ten rolls his eyes, entering the kitchen as I take small bites of my pie. "Well you try doing that. Just because you're his uncle doesn't mean he'll listen to you. I'm his boyfriend, it doesn't work even with me begging to go get something to eat."

"Yet I'm his worst nightmare."

Doyoung bursts out into laughter at Tens words and I just suck on my tongue to keep myself from laughing.

"It's the truth!" Ten protests, stomping his foot. "Okay yeah maybe but I feel like he's more scared of me. He didn't even want to come see us when he heard us in the living room." Doyoung pouts slightly, his large eyes narrowing.

"Yeah, maybe it's because he remembers you as clingy and obsessed with him." Ten figures, and now it's Doyoungs turn to stomp his foot.

"I'm not obsessed! He's just the best one!"

"Oh no honey boo boo you're obsessed."

I choke on my fork and begin laughing, leaning back against the counter. "Not funny!" Doyoung whines, slumping into himself.