shopping

Jeno PoV

I think it's midnight now (I haven't checked for a while and plus, Jaemin is in front of the clock) and I can't seem to sleep.

Currently it is June 30th and technically would be the first of July if it really is past midnight like I think it is. I remembered one of my other relatives that I never really saw when I was younger who disappeared when I was at least 11. It would be his birthday today here in America and now it's just gnawing at me.

I want to know what happened to him.

His name is Lee Taeyong, and he was my dad's brother along with Doyoung. Doyoung, I haven't heard from him in a while. He loved me when I was younger, always acted like that one relative that's just obsessed with everything you do no matter how old you are.

Taeyong was more quiet, he never really talked during reunions and never shared about himself. He always had a friend with him, Jaehyun, I believe, and I remember Doyoung always had heart eyes for him.

And possibly vice-versa.

Taeyong, like I said, disappeared when I was about 11 years old. He just up and left, all contacts and everything being cut off with everyone. Nobody has seen him since, and Doyoung and Jaehyun don't know either.

Jaehyun hasn't said anything about his disappearance, either.

Last time I talked to Jaehyun was when I was learning English because he learned it when he lived here, because only Johnny actually was born here. Ten is from Thailand yet learned English, and Jaehyun is like me, from Korea.

Most of my family is from Korea except for Ten, which is weird. My mom was Korean but Ten, her brother, was actually adopted into the family. Of course he was cut off from our family after he announced that he and Johnny were actually engaged and not just good friends, but I still kept in contact with them. That's how I'm where I am now, I asked for them right after what happened and they took over.

Anyways back to Taeyong...

I don't know why I still wonder where he went. Maybe because it was just so sudden? It's his birthday? I'm not sure anymore.

I shift on the bed again, turning over to face Jaemin and see that he's facing me, asleep. I peek up over him and check the time.

12:17

I groan softly and flop my head back onto my pillow, causing Jaemin to stir in his sleep.

Oh fuck.

"Jeno? Babe are you still awake?" Jaemin's voice is quiet and rough from sleep. "Yeah, I can't sleep." I whisper and he nods, rubbing his eyes. "Here." He opens his arms under the shared blanket, allowing me to crawl into his arms.

His arm goes back down and I'm trapped in his embrace, my face in his neck and my legs now tangling in his. "How's that?" His voice rumbles through his chest and I nod, breathing in his scent.

He smells like a mixture of baby powder and the cinnamon cleansing soap he uses. It's a weird combination but it works so well? Or maybe it's just Jaemin.

"Go to sleep, we're going shopping tomorrow." Jaemin murmurs and I feel his lips on the back of my head. I just hum in response and will myself to sleep.

Almost automatically I slip into darkness, the last thing I see is the shadow of a familiar thin figure in my mind.

-

"Y'all are gonna have to go through traffic if you don't hurry the heck up!" Ten shouts in the door and I wince, cuddling up further to Jaemin as Ten marches through the room and opens the windows.

"You're a nightmare." I groan, pulling my head out from Jaemins neck, which I had managed to stay like the whole night, and placing it on his shoulder to watch Ten stomp around like an angry elephant.

A tiny angry elephant.

I squint at the door to see Johnny standing with his arms crossed, watching Ten with pity in his eyes. Probably for me and Jaemin.

Speaking of Jaemin, he's awake and I think he wants to throw me. "Good morning." He grumbles, grabbing me and pulling me back under the sheets with him. "Don't suffocate me!" I yelp, struggling under him. "Well then how about you actually sleep next time and don't wake me up." He grins and pins be down to the bed, his eyes shadowed with sleep and his hair slightly crazed.

"I'm sorry!" I try moving my legs but to no avail; He had them pinned down too.

"You should be!" At this point Ten and Johnny are watching us with the most confused looks. "What's going on?" Johnny asks and Jaemin looks up.

"Please don't start fucking you have to go shopping." Ten groans and Jaemin chuckles. "Hey, payback for all those blowjobs you gave Johnny before we left to go somewhere." Jaemin snickers as Tens face blooms into a dark red and Johnny automatically whips his hand over his eyes.

"Oh my god help me." Johnny mutters as Jaemin begins to laugh, leaning down next to my ear. "Next time they do something like this we can pretend like we're actually fucking. It seems it's a good thing to get them to leave us be."

"You've got a point." I whisper back and Jaemin throws the sheets over both of us. "AGH! You two better stop it!" Ten screeches and I can hear the little pitter-patter of his stomping feet possibly retreating out of the room.

Under here, I watch Jaemin crawl down backwards to my legs so that he can sit in between them. I sit up on my elbows as I watch him give me hand signals that I, for one, have no idea what they mean. "The fuck?"

Handjob or blowjob?

I gulp nervously and raise an eyebrow. Actually or just play it out? "Actually." He practically reads my thoughts and I raise both my eyebrows.

"Are you serious?" I ask and he nods, his hand moving up my leg, over my private area, and up my torso. I suck in a breath as his body slowly moves up so that his face is in my direct line of sight.

His hand goes to my waist and he grinds his hips down onto me as his face slowly approaches mine.

"Alright you know what fuck that." I hear Johnny's voice and throw the sheets off our heads to see Ten clinging to Johnny like a terrified child and Johnny hoisting him up on his hip. I start to laugh and Jaemin groans, punching my side lightly.

"You jerk!" Jaemin whines and I just scrunch up my nose at him. "Calm down, we have to shop, remember?" He pouts and I push him off me, rolling out of bed and laying on my stomache.

"Alright finally can I stop doing this." Ten mumbles and Johnny just gives an approving noise and Ten automatically delatches from the giant.

"Now get out so I can change, you pervs." I kick out with my feet at the duo and Ten screeches, automatically running for the door. "Alright have fun you nutcases!" Johnny runs after him and I sit up, groaning.

"Jaemin why did you do that?"

"What did I do?"

"You fucking grinded on my dick what do you think that did?"

"...Oops."

-

Hey there short chappy I'm not sorry 🤧

And some new development that you might want to remember...

I have like 5 chapters pre-written be proud