taeyong

Y'all are so great have a semi-early update.

Also this is going to get confusing and slightly long and draggish in some parts and kinda bland but idk how to fix it sorry I suck 😥

Jaemin PoV

"I just need some clothes."

"You have clothes!"

"Most of them are at my moms!"

"Alright you do have a point..."

Jeno groans as he let's me drag him along to a clothing shop somewhere in the mall.

"Plus we're in a mall, and mall shopping isn't mall shopping without at least entering a clothes shop." I add and he rolls his eyes. We end up in front of a place called Finden Mich, which I have no clue what it means.

"Alright then I'll buy you an outfit. Just one." Jeno once again is dragged inside by me, and I let go to search the racks.

After just a few minutes of searching I pull out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and show them to my accompaniment. "How about these?" I ask and he nods. I sling the hanger around my wrist and drag him to the shirts.

A worker with light brown hair and dark eyes appears in the corner of my vision, his hood pulled up and his nametag on a red lanyard. "Hello can I help you with anyth-" He cuts off as he lays eyes on someone behind me.

I look back and see Jeno staring wide-eyed at the worker and his hand automatically whips out, a finger pointed at them and vice-versa.

"Taeyong?"

"Jeno?"

I furrow my eyebrows, looking back and forth to each of them.

They know each other? How? What?

"Where have you been?"

"How old are you now?"

They say at the same time and the Taeyong guy places a hand on his forehead in a stressed manner. "I didn't think I'd get found so quick." Taeyong mutters and Jeno huffs, glaring at him.

"Quick?! You've been gone for 8 plus years--"

"Is this some hide and seek kind of shit or what's going on?" I asks and Jeno suddenly looks at me like he forgot I'm here and sighs. "Well, I don't know. Care to explain, uncle?"

Uncle? Another uncle?

"Ah, well... Yeah. It's been like 7 years hasn't it? Shit I didn't recognize you when you came in you have man features now." Taeyong squints at Jeno, who places his hand on his hip.

"Yeah, I'm 18 going on 19. I was 11 you idiot!" Jeno lowers his voice in an attempt to calm down, which I can tell that he's starting to get riled up.

What's even going on?

They start speaking in a language that I don't really know but I know is Korean due to the fact my parents used to speak it with each other.

"English please?" I ask and Jeno stops talking and looks at me, realization glowing in his face. "Oh shit you don't speak Korean do you?" Jeno raises his hand up to his face and presses the center of his forehead in what I would guess is from stupidity.

"Well, Taeyong, care to introduce yourself?" Jeno asks and the male turns to me. "I'm Lee Taeyong, Jeno's father's brother. I ran away from Korea when Jeno was 11 and been living with my best friend Taeil for these past years."

So he's like Tens' second kind of brother? Something like that?

"Ah, I see. Well, I don't know if Jeno has said anything but I'm Na Jaemin, his boyfriend." I smile, adjusting the hanger on my arm as Taeyongs mouth forms an O. "I see. I could sense you weren't like the rest of your cousins." He turns back to Jeno and Jeno's face flares a bright red.