queer

Jeno PoV

Jaemin's face is in the crook of my neck and he's softly snoring, signifying he's asleep.

I kind of feel bad.

"You know, you two are a really good couple." Johnny says, propping his head up on his hand. I smile, resting my head next to Jaemin's. "Thank you." I rub Jaemins hips softly and kiss the side of his head.

"I'm serious. I honestly thought you would never get a man, but here we are and you have a sweet boy in your arms. Ugh, your parents were so thick-headed to think that this is disgusting."

"They sure are missing out on me, huh?" I roll my eyes playfully as Johnny chuckles dryly. "They probably don't miss you at all, the bastards. But me and Ten were lucky to snag you before Doyoung up and snatched you from them." Johnnys mouth turns up in a genuine smile.

Wow I love this guy. Ten fell for the right one.

"Honestly me too. He's a bit nuts, and plus if he or anyone else and taken me I wouldn't have met the love of my life." I feel my voice get deeper with each word.

"Damn you've seriously grown." Johnny pretends to wipe away his tears, fake-sobbing into his hands. He eventually lifts his head back up with a small smile before sighing thoughtfully.

"I'm only 18 chill out." I run a hand through my platnium blonde hair as he laughs. "Well you're getting old. Plus you're old enough to leave at any time, not that I want you to or anything." He looks around in a joking manner and I just roll my eyes.

"Maybe I will." I joke back and he once again breaks out into a smile. "But honestly, I really hope the most for you and Jaemins relationship. I know how it feels to have no actual father figure in your life and that they don't accept you for you. Although yours had you in his life longer than mine, I understand."

"What happened to him?" I ask, honestly curious.

Johnny sighs before answering. "I told him about me being bisexual, at the time, and he didn't take it well. A week after I told him he took his own life. My mom was fine with me being bi, like I'm from here and being LGBT and all that is acceptable here unless you're my dad."

My head throbs from the new information and I frown. What's up with asshole parents here? This is bullshit!

"Of course my mom didn't blame me because he was just stupid and reckless because of me. Besides, your parents almost killed you, and my dad just killed himself." Johnny chuckles dryly and I furrow my brows.

"I'm sorry." I have no other words. "It's fine. I'm 24 now, I've been over it." He shrugs, leaning back into the couch. "Well I never really asked about you even after you took me in."

"There was never the need. I just felt the need to take care of you, like when me and Ten heard you were in the hospital and on the verge of death because of your dad we wanted to take you before Doyoung or any of them got you."

I smile gratefully, clutching Jaemins waist closer to me. "I'm very grateful. Thank you."

"Sometimes me and Ten may act like older brothers to you and be idiots but we really do care for you, and Jaemin too." Johnny says.

"I'd rather have fun playful guardians than strict nosy ones." I snort, running my fingers through Jaemins short fawnish hair.

"It's what I want to be, but not so free-minded. I mean, you're just our nephew. If me and Ten were to adopt some day then I would probably be a bit more strict than I am with you." He says and I nod. I do understand his point.