daddy

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SMUT FOR ALL Y'ALL THAT WANTED IT YA NASTAYS WEE WOO WEE WOO

Jeno PoV

School is finally almost over, we only have like 3 days left until we graduate!

That means me and Jaemin have been dating for about 4 months now. Yup, 4 months. Our 5 month anniversary is coming up after graduation and I still don't know what to do for him.

Well, prom is legit like 2 days away and, of course, Jaemin is my lovely little boy that's going with me to prom and I couldn't be happier about that. He's so beautiful and just doesn't recognize that at it makes me angry and just UGH.

We passed the exams somehow and thankfully get to actually do something more.

The scars on his back have mostly healed so you can't see them as well as before but they're still visible.

It makes me sad.

Speaking of those scars, Jaemin made an appointment to visit his dad again this weekend to solve the mystery that we were left with when we left the first time. Zelo was overjoyed to hear that Jaemin was coming back because apparently Himchan is being a huge pain in the ass. Not surprising...

But otherwise yeah, things have been good. Jaemin has been happier and with that so have I.

_

"I'm going to throw you down the stairs."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me."

"JOHNNY MOTHER FUCKING SEO PUT ME DOWN!"

I hear Ten scream and out of the corner of my eye I see Johnny pick up Ten in his arms and start for the stairs. "Please don't I love you so much just don't throw me down the stairs!" Ten cries and kicks his feet dramatically as Johnny reached the top of the stairs.

"I don't need my uncle being thrown down the stairs thank you so very much." I yell to the top of the stairs and continue to watch the TV that's playing some random channel. "He deserves it!" Johnny yells back and Tens screaming only gets louder.

Sadly I'm alone on this so Jaemin isn't here to help me convince Johnny to put his husband down before he flings him down the stairs for real. He's out buying something that apparently I'm not allowed to know with his mom.

"What did he do?" I ask and Johnny stops, causing me to turn and watch his face to go from slight anger to a blushing mess. "I-I'd rather not say." He puts down a fuming Ten and receives a hard hit to the ass.

"Aghhhhh baby that huuuurt!" Johnny moans through the pain and Ten rolls his eyes at the older. "You're lucky I love your ass."

"I love yours more."

"Johnny fuck OFF!"

Ten stomps back down the stairs to where I am and flops himself down next to me, almost sending me flying from how much he weighs the couch down with that jump. "What did you do?" I ask Ten and he smirks, looking back at Johnny who is now rubbing his ass in pain.

"He wants me to give him head but I don't want to." Ten cackles and Johnny's face turns beet red. "Hey! That makes me sound desperate!" Johnny whines and follows to the living room, jumping on the couch next to ours.

"You are desperate." I mumble loud enough for only Ten to hear. Tens laugh radiates throughout the entire house and Johnny just glares. "What did ya say about me, punk?"

"Youngho, calm down."

"I'm Johnny for fucks sake!"

"And your Korean name is Youngho. So Youngho, I'd kindly advise you to shut up and watch Ellen before I do something."