new

Jaemin PoV

It's the day after the prom and one, my ass hurts, and two, I can still see stars.

Jeno looked so amazing I almost cried. My mom had brought me out suit shopping last week for the prom and apparently he thought it looked good on me too because he automatically pushed me into the room when we got home.

But anyways, today is the day we go back to see my dad and ask him about that weird thing he said before. Actually we should be leaving now but Jeno just has to find the right clothes.

"Put this on and let's go!"

I practically have to drag him out of the house as he whines about how this color didn't match and what not. "Well you can just chill out, we're interrogating my dad today so nobody's going to care if you look like every single Wanna One member in Energetic."

He huffs as I pull open the car door and jump in the driver's seat. Yes, I drive, I just don't feel like doing so half the time.

"This will fix lots of things, I hope." Jeno climbs in the passenger side, buckling himself in.

"I really hope so."

________________

"Hello-- who are you?"

A man with a smaller, chubbier face than Zelo answers the door and looks at the two suspiciously. "I'm Himchans son, Junhong said we could come here. I just have a few questions." I explain and the man's eyes widen automatically.

"Sorry for not recognizing you. I'm Youngjae." The man holds out his hand that I gratefully shake. "Jaemin. And this is Jeno, my boyfriend." I smile at Jeno behind me and he smiles back.

"Nice to meet you finally. Me, Daehyun, and Jongup weren't here before when you visited so I guess you can meet them too." Youngjae let's us in and I look around. Same place, of course, just cleaner than before.

"Okay cool." I answer, the jittery feelings starting when I realize that my dad is in this very house. "Well he's waiting for you. We told him earlier. He seemed... Odd. We've only seen him mad before when talking about you but now since you've seen him last... I don't know. He's changed."

"I see."

Me and Jeno are lead down a hallway and are abruptly stopped when we reach a open door. "He's here, Himchan." Youngjae pushes open the door to quite the scene.

Himchan's there, obviously, but he isn't alone. Yongguk, who I remember seeing last time, had Himchan pinned against the wall.

Pinned to the wall and kissing down his neck.

"Not again... Yongguk quit it he's here." Youngjae bangs his fist on the door and automatically the male jumps away from Himchan, straightening his officers clothes.

"Hi, Jaemin." Yongguk greets me normally and I wave, the pit of my stomache clenching. "Seems my suspicions were right." I chuckle and Himchans face goes bright red.

"I-- can't really say anything because that is what you saw. I'm sorry." Himchan stands up straight and I wince. "Do you have something to say to me, dad?" I ask, emphasising the last word.

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry for everything. It would be hard for you to forgive me, because I know damn well I can't forgive myself. Truth be told, I did the things to you that day because I'm afraid of my own feelings."

"Jaemin, the person your mother said I was seeing wasn't a female. Actually..."

He turns to Yongguk and gives a sincere smile. A smile I haven't seen in a long time.