Ch 21: Misunderstandings & Parties

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT BUT THE STRAIGHT KIND! SORRY IF IT SUCKS I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING STRAIGHT BUT YOU SOME OF YOU WERE SAD THAT IZUKU WASN'T GONNA END UP WITH PUSSY SO HERE YOU GO!! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH MY SHORT SHITTY PORN :) p.s. it's in the middle somewhere...

"So where did you guess come in at anyways?" Izuku questioned while unstrapping his muzzle, then hopping over the large chains that sat at the entrance to the cave.

"It's about a week west of here..."Aizawa stated while looking at the map and compass. Since they received zero ciel service once they entered through the door they had to do things a little different. For a moment Izuku's face scrunched up as he thought of just where that led out to on the surface. Once he realized it was in the red light district his face paled a little.

"You didn't go through the red light district did you?" Izuku questioned the worried evident on his face.

"No we went around it and didn't you used to live in one of the apartments close to there with auntie?" Bakugo stated wondering if he had remembered correctly about where Izuku used to live. Again the worry was evident on Izuku's face but there was also something else. Though none of the heroes could quiet make out what it was so they shrugged it off.

"Yeah...the place was cheap so I could focus on my school and making money." Izuku stated dryly cutting the conversation short. "So this is where I was all this time, huh?" Izuku stated as he stretched his limbs and looked around. "This place stinks just as bad as the last time I was here." Izuku chuckled as he stated heading into the forest. What surprised Aizawa and the others, was Izuku knew exactly where he was going. With Izuku leading the way the others followed but it was on a very different path then what the snake had lead them on.

"Where are we going? This doesn't look like where we came through?" Endeavor stated getting on the defensive a little. Izuku just chuckled as he continued to lead the group to an open path way.

"There's a small hideout that a friend of mine uses from time to time." Izuku stated while guiding the group. Though along the way both Bakugo and Izuku remembered those long summer days as kids. How they would wonder through the park and look for bugs along with all their other friends. Though the emotions that it pulled from the two were opposites. Izuku cracked a small smile while Bakugo just felt the guilt pounding away at his heart. It wasn't long before the two were at the hideout.

"Umm...why'd you stop?" Todoroki asked while glancing around the thick brush. There was nothing but vegetation surrounding them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF TH-" Endeavor was shut up by a heavy 'THONK' to the head with a wooden stick. Endeavor whipped around while activating his quirk only to see a young woman kissing Izuku very roughly. Feeling quiet embarrassed the man turned around.

"What is going on?" Aizawa asked still unaware of what was going on behind him.

"Your at the hideout." Izuku chuckled breathlessly making three of the heroes turn around. Aizawa cocked an eyebrow at a flushed Endeavor.

"I want to bleach my brain." Endeavor stated bluntly to Aizawa making the other just shake his head and motion for Izuku to continue.

"This is the friend I was talking a"Not everything has to be on the ground." Izuku chuckled as he looked up just in time to see a girl flying down from the tree tops and snatching up Izuku. Soon followed by a number of others snatching up the rest of the heroes. Of course the first thing they tried to do was get the hell away from these people. When they got up to the platforms they were all fuming espically Endeavor.

bout Heena." Izuku said while pointing to the young woman who was obviously in her early twenties. She was a little shorter than Izuku, flawless dark brown skin, had quiet the rack, and was a little on the thick side. To top it all off she had a great looking face.