Ch 17: A Quest

The class was sitting right outside of Recovery Girl's office. They were all waiting to see what Leo had done to Izuku. This entire situation was completely mind boggling. First their already odd classmate has a panic attack right before the League shows up. Then some guy shows up that he apparently knows and makes a deal that they are all quiet lost on.

"How did this even happen?" Denki sighed as he leaned back into the wall. 

"If we knew we wouldn't be sitting here like a bunch of morons doing nothing but worrying over this bullshit!" Bakugo growled as he started to become infuriated by the entire set of events that had played out before him. He felt so weak and useless. He was less than ten fucking feet away from Leo and Tsukauchi yet all he could fucking do was sit there and watch. Bakugo was really pathetic and he knew that.

"Bakubro, everything's gonna be fine...there wasn't anything we could of done anyways." Kirishima soothed with a calming smile. Over their time at UA Bakugo had started to see Kirishima as a close friend someone that he just might be able to trust. Yet he wasn't willing to open up about Izuku or Inko nor share his grief. Instead Bakugo decided to leave Kirishima in the dark and have no idea of what was going on.

"Shut the hell up...."Bakugo glared at Kirishima with hurt in his eyes. Ever since that bastard Tsukauchi had showed up he had done nothing but remind Bakugo. He did nothing but remind Bakugo that he was a powerless loser and that he couldn't even save the people he cared for. The explosive teen was about to storm off when Recovery Girl opened her door. Everyone turned their attention towards the woman and immediately got ready to fight.

"Oooh seems like our little wanna be hero has a temper~" the woman cooed in a grainy and crackly voice. Bakugo recognized the voice and almost jumped out of his skin. His face drained of all color as he looked into those large slits of red the creature called eyes.

"W-what do you want?" Bakugo asked his fists shaking. He was angry, confused, and completely frustrated he didn't need this shit.

"I'm glad you remember me so vividly even in this woman's body." The creature laughed while the other students stayed in their fighting stances.

"What is he talking about Bakugo?" Todoroki asked worried that this creature had done something to his Tsukauchi.

"Has our dear bloodthirsty tyrant not told you?" The creature asked voice still cracking like a pubescent 12 year old boy.

"What the hell is he talking about Bakugo?" Iida asked all of his nervous going a mile a minute.

"H-...This bastard must be fucking delusional I've never seen him in my life." Bakugo growled not willing to admit that he had temporarily lost his quirk.

"Very well....BUT I am not here to talk about that!" The creature screeched making a few students' ears bleed.

"Then spit it out and get the hell away from Recovery Girl!" Bakugo growled his palms started to heat up. The creator just chuckled at Bakugo's actions before disappearing and reappearing on his shoulder. The creator then held a blade to Bakugo's neck both in the front and back.

"Now I'm sure you all want to help your dear friend,right?" The creature asked making Bakugo even more on edge.

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki asked being wary of the creature within Recovery Girl.

"Before the blue moon of the dead has fallen in their morning you must retrieve what has been locked away. It's tomb has been buried deep within the den of the forgotten children of the northern gods. The tyrant and the traiter must venture out to find it. If you fail to do so....you will not be able to stop the past from clawing out of their graves and you will lose the empress of life and death to the old ways. To the demons that once lurked in the shadows of Tokyo, Beijing, New York, London, and many other once greet cities." The creature said as a sickening smile began to grow on Recovery Girl's face. The smile became so large that it started to rip at the muscles and tissues in her cheeks. Until her smile stretched to her ears. Many of the students began to vomit and become sick at the sight.