Ch 20: Kacchan?!?! Izuku?!?!

"...I guess I finally lost my remaining sanity" the boy stated as he rested his head against Bakugo's leg. It felt as if time had frozen, Bakugo could feel his heart pounding in his ears. The blonde could feel his mind racing from one thought to the next. Everything about this situation was making him feel so many different emotions and he couldn't think straight.

"..."Bakugo tried to open his mouth but nothing came out. Aizawa realized that Bakugo wasn't going to move if he didn't snap out of his trance. The hero made his way to Bakugo and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"We need to find the antidote before it's to late for Tsukauchi." Aizawa said snapping Bakugo out of his thoughts. Bakugo was hesitant but nodded his head in agreement.

//what am I even thinking, he's....he's dead// Bakugo thought to himself before following the others.

The group then started to look around the room. Todoroki reactivated his fire quirk and started looking around. The group started at the door and worked their way around the room. There was nothing but skeletal remains and dust covering the room. There were no pictures or texts on the cave walls. All that sat in the room was the boy that sat kneeling on the cold ground chained up and locked away. His tale swaying from one side to the other creating a calming rhythmic sound.

"Do you think that snake lead us to somewhere completely off route?" Enji asked feeling a shiver run up his spine at the thought of such a large snake.

"No, we are on track with the map...but" Aizawa stated taking another look at the piece of paper. With Aizawa's pause Enji leaned his head over Aizawa's to see what the older hero was looking at.

"But the map stops here, there isn't anything else on here so whatever antidote we're looking for must be here." Aizawa stated just as confused as the other three. The heroes then looked to the wall that they hadn't completely inspected. It was the one in front of the boy with his tail still swaying from one side to the next.

"Then let's look it over I guess." Todoroki sighed while making his way over to the wall his quirk still active. The heroes wove their way through the numerous chains protruding from the walls. With two heroes on either side they started to make their way inward until Bakugo found something. Getting Endeavor's attention the taller male read it aloud for the other two to hear.

"A mutt that walks on the veil between our worlds will only cause the fires of hell to rise and our lives will be taken. With a master a mutt will do whatever it takes to fulfill your wishes but be warned" Endeavor read aloud before moving over a little to read the remaining text.

"Without a master a mutt will wreak havoc.Though if one dares to attempt and tame it you must first gamble with the goddess of life and death. For without their approval you will never gaine the beast's trust and you will find yourself just another skeleton littering the halls of their toomes." Enji finished and all four heroes felt a shiver race down their spines. With a gentle swaying of a tail against dusty stone the four heroes turned to look at the boy.

"Then he must know how to cure Tsukauchi." Endeavor stated while attempting to walk over to the boy. The hero lowered his flames do to the close proximity to the boy. When Endeavor got close enough to the boy that he could see the flames the reaction was, to say the least unexpected.

Sweeping his leg out from under himself the boy threw a pile of dirt, bones, and dust onto Endeavor. The dirt effectively putting out his flames. Endeavor was about to lose his cool but the boy once again spoke.

"The light burns..." the boy stated numbly as he leaned his head back. With this the heroes were able to see the full extent of the chains covering his body. Chains wrapped around his torso and arms while cuffs sat on his wrist and ankles. A coller wrapped around his neck and a muzzle covered his mouth and nose. His eyes looked cold and lifeless, there was no spark in them, just emptiness.