Chapter Four | A Chat Between Friends

---Olivia's P.O.V.---

I sighed as I lay down on Tim's fluffy sofa, waiting for him to finish his food so we could catch up. I couldn't help but replay the 'conversation' we had at dinner earlier. He's right you know, I told myself. I'm dumb, poor, ugly. I probably don't even deserve this scholarship. I bet there's someone better out th-. My inner monologue was interrupted by Tim opening the door and shyly smiling and waving at my lying figure. I waved back as he started.

"I'm really sorry about Damian, he can be a real pain in the as-"

"Language, Mister Drake" I warned, mimicking Bruce from earlier.

"Since when do you care?" he asked with a smirk, sitting down next to me after I sat upright. I chuckled and looked back up to him. He did have a point. "But I just wanted to apologize about the crap he said about you. They were mean and weren't true-"

"Some of them were..." I interjected quietly.

"Oh, come on Vee don't say that. You know that you are amazing." he looked at me worriedly before continuing. I missed my old nickname. "You don't still think about yourself like you used to right?" I stared into his beautiful eyes before looking down in shame, mumbling a 'yes'.

"Aw, come here" he said sincerely before pulling me into a tight embrace which I eagerly returned, burying my face into the crook of his neck. I started murmuring random sentences quietly, his shoulder muffling my words. He pulled back lifting my face with his hand so I would look into his eyes.

"You are perfect. Don't ever forget that okay?" he looked at me with a genuine smile, I mouthed a quick 'okay' before he left the couch to get something. I dozed off until he came back with something I hadn't thought about in years.

"Our old friendship scrapbook" I said with a slight grin as he nodded sitting back down next to me and flipping the pages.

***2 hours of nostalgia feels and stupid puns later***

I laughed as I saw a picture of me and Tim with icing on our faces, blue on my chin and left cheek, while a big blob of pink icing was sitting innocently on his nose. We both had huge grins and we smiled at the camera, making me miss the times when I loved life, not caring about opinions. Mine or otherwise.

Finally done looking through the book, Tim closed it and put it in the drawer of one of his bedside tables. I felt genuinely happy for the first time in months, laughing loudly, smiling wide. 

I looked up at him standing from my position on the couch, "Thank you, Tim" I said nervously.

He looked up at me confused, "For what?"

"For making me happy." I said with a grin. He looked back with one of his own.

"Ditto, Olivia." 

I yawned, signaling it was probably time I hit the hay. I walked to the door stretching, "I'm gonna go to sleep now, talk to you tomorrow?" I asked turning to face him while opening the door.

"Sure thing. G'night."

"Night, Tim." And with that I did my short nightly routing before laying down on my bed and fell asleep smiling.

---Tim's P.O.V.---

I sighed as Olivia stepped out of my room. After brushing my teeth and changing into my pajamas, I crawled into bed with her voice still playing through my mind.

'Thank you, Tim. For making me happy."

_______________

Ugh I don't know what to do! This was supposed to be a simple story but now I'm torn between Tim and Damian. HELP.

~Lz :3