Xu Ming and Ju Ren

Xu Ming looked at his desk, staring at the amount of paperwork he had.

He wanted to cry and bury himself in a hole. There were three stacks of paper that were at least one foot high. Just what happened during the time he was gone? He swore he was gone for less than one day. How did all of these paper gather up?

As he buried his face into his arms, he jerked up.

He looked at door, suddenly smirking. If he had to do all of this work, he was going to drag another person in it.

"Ju Ren!" Xu Ming said into the phone.

"What is it, Xu Ming?" Ju Ren's voice spoke from the other side, filled with annoyance.

"I need you to come and do something for me. Hurry up, please." With that Xu Ming ended the call, sinking back onto his chair.

He and Ju Ren has been friends since childhood, and have had a close bound since young. Although Ju Ren was completely different from him, that didn't stop them from getting close.

Since he didn't like going out as much, Ju Ren was the one to fill in his spot. Of course, he could chose to go out and all that, but, he didn't want the reporters to come and chase after him.

If you didn't already know, CEOs had quite the hard life. Their every move is monitored by reporters, and whatever they do, it becomes something bigger than it really is.

If you had a girlfriend, the reporters will automatically get onto things, and post it everywhere. This wasn't just for people like him, this went out to singers, actors, models, basically anybody who had fame.

Of course, most of the time, reporters would upload facts that aren't true, and even when they do get clear up, the damage would already be done. To put it simple, some reporters are those who will do anything for money, even if it means releasing news that are not even true.

This was one reason why Xu Ming did not like going out public. Another was that, he didn't like people that much. If it were his family or people that he does know, then, things would go smoother for him. But he hated to interact with random people.

If it brought in money, then things would be alright, but he rarely met up with the people who were scouted. Although he does make an exception for the people who were scouted by Ju Ren.

Xu Ming had a normal life otherwise. He grew up under the care of his parents, grew up learning about matters that had to do with the company and such things like that. He didn't hate his life. He was glad that he was able to meet Ju Ren.

Ju Ren was the second son of his Father's friend. The first time they had met was when Ju Ren and his father had come and visit them.

The door slammed open, almost startling Xu Ming as he was snapped out of his thoughts.

"You better have a good reason as to why you suddenly called for me!" Ju Ren said as he entered the room, closing the door, and sat himself onto the chair next to Xu Ming's.

"I've got a good reason. I've been gone for less than one day, so tell me why exactly do I suddenly have so much paperwork piled up on my desk?" Xu Ming said, his eyes looking straight into Ju Ren's.

Ju Ren looked at Xu Ming, his emotionless face couldn't hide the dumbfounded look that almost appeared.

"Are you seriously asking that?" Ju Ren asked, his tone filled with disbelief.

"Of course I am." Xu Ming said, pretty sure that that was what his words meant.

"Well, let's see, where should I start? Ah yes. Yesterday, you had paperwork that you did not even bother to look at. The day before yesterday, you gave up on looking at those paper. And the day before that, you did not even bother to sign any paper." Ju Ren said, exasperated.