Chapter 6

"How should I say this? I have many things I am good at. I can sing, can dance, model, and many more which I rather wouldn't say. With all that I can do, don't you think I would have already been scouted once or twice." Jiang Tian said as he leaned forward. His eyes held an intimidating look. However, what he really thought inside was different.

It's been so long since I've lied, I almost forgot how to. I wonder if what I'm doing is correct, I mean I'm lying to my boss. But whatever, he'll never find out. Right? As Jiang Tian's mind was jumbled up, Xu Ming was currently thinking about what he said.

If Xi Ru was really that talented then that means since he's going to sign into their entertainment, they would get another lifetime's opportunity to rise up once more. Xu Ming might not have known but right now, his face looked really serious and his eyes were even flashing.

"Then, please sign this piece of paper. It holds many different advantages from other actors. Don't worry after you sign this, you will immediately become a second rated actor. I'll try my best to get you into our entertainment's new drama coming up." Xu Ming said seriously as he took out a piece of paper and a pen.

When the paper was in Jiang Tian's hand, he slowly looked over it. He then heard two loud chuckle.

"I hope you don't think that I would cheat you on this."

"We haven't sunk that low yet."

The first comment was from Xu Ming and the second was from Ju Ren, who so far, had been quietly sitting and listening to them.

"I hope you don't mind me, it's just that I've seen this too often on tv." Jiang Tian said as he flipped the paper over and slowly signed it.

He then slowly gave the paper to Xu Ming and watched as it got handed to Ju Ren. All of a sudden Xi Ming spoke out once again.

"I hope you don't mind but would you sing a song for us?"

Jiang Tian nodded his head and cleared his throat as he chose a song to sing to. After going through a couple of songs he chose to sing to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

His voice echoed throughout the room as it brought along many emotions. His soft and enchanting voice made you feel lost in an illusion. The sun shined on his face as he softly sung the song. With his voice, he brought along his emotions, picturing his life with his parents, his brother and sister, his love ones that he had left behind as his real body had died. Without knowing, tears hung at his eyes, and yet they didn't fall. For he felt no sadness, but just wished for the well-being of his family. His voice never shook nor did it lose rhythm as it rung out.

In another room, a man had heard this angelic voice. His ears perked up as he tried to listen to the man singing. He got to his foot as he slowly walked forwards, following the voice as it got louder and louder. The man's name was Min Yue, another famous actor under Longyue Entertainment. He was a first rate actor and was only 20 years old. He was 192 centimeters tall. He was a mix of Ming Xue and Xu Ming. His looks were pretty close to Ming Xue but the air from him was like Xu Ming's.

"Who do you think is singing?" Min Yue questioned as he turned towards his manager, Long Min.

"I haven't heard this voice before so it must be someone new." Long Min replied as he looked towards the room. Long Min was 27 years old and was 186 centimeters tall. He wasn't outstanding in his looks but something about him made people want to take a second look at him.

As they were talking, the voice slowly came to a stop.