Chapter 38

AN: So I keep forgetting to say this, but if there is anyone who wants to write a novel for Zhang Xu and all the other characters with him that I put into this novel, then don't hesitate and write a story for him. Also, if you do write a story for him, please give him a nice ending. I really feel bad for giving him such a bad ending. You can use the plot I have written and you can also change somethings if you dislike it.

AN: Someone has wrote a book for Mu Yan and Zhang Xu. Gaia- Jupiter has wrote a book for this. The title is called, Rebirth: Time Passes. P.S. I read the book too, and it was amazing. If anyone wanted to know more about what happened between Mu Yan and Zhang Xu, please go read this book.

With the party finally getting people to move around, Zi You made his way towards Lui Yun. Might as well stick together since they had arrived together. Spotting Lui Yun, he hurriedly waved. Lui Yun knew that Zi You wanted him to go towards him so he obeyed.

"I met THEM. Would you mind telling me their names?" Zi You asked as he grasped the drink of tequila, handed to him from Lui Yun.

"My brother, his name is Ren. And the younger boy is Se Moon. Though just the mentioning of their names sickens me. Do we start yet?" Lui Yun replied taking a quick look at them.

"No, not yet. I'm going to start it, just follow my lead. Be careful to not get recognize. You don't know what they might do to you." Zi You said, lightly patting Lui Yun's hand.

With that, he took off. He walked closer and closer to Ren and Se Moon. Showing hthe brightest smile he could, he greeted them.

"Hi, my name is Zi You. You two must be Ren and Se Moon." Zi You said, with a fake smile.

Ren turned his head towards the beautiful young man in front of him. He had seen him a while ago, looking at him from afar. Now that he got a closer look at him, he could see that he was much more beautiful than a fairy. Those gentle gray eyes seemed to suck him in, making him stare straight into them. His skin was so pale, and his slight curves showed under the suit.

Se Moon looked at the man in front of him. His eyes widened when he noticed how beautiful he was. Even more beautiful than he, himself was. When he saw the look in Ren's eyes he started to silently panic. He knew that look all too well.

Ren was dressed in a white and black suit. He looked almost like Lui Yun but was more fair and shorter than Lui Yun. His looks also paled compared to Lui Yun.

Se Moon was dressed very femininely. His suit almost looked like a dress. His suit was a silver, shimmery and flowed down like a dress. Although it was pretty, it didn't match him at all.

Zi You looked at the two. He had noticed Ren's look and Se Moon's panicky look too. Goosebumps formed on his arms, as he felt disgusted by Ren. Ren should've hid his look better if he was going to stare at him like that.

"Hello, my name is Ren." Ren said, putting a smile on his face, a dark shadow creeped into his eyes.

"My name is Se Moon." Se Moon said, with a look of slight disgust hidden behind his smile.

"I've heard about you guys for so long. When was it that you guys got married?" Of course, Zi You hadn't found out about them until Lui Yun decided to tell him.

"Oh, we got married 4 years ago." Seeing that Ren wasn't answering, Se Moon could only hide his anger at Ren, and answer for him.

At the same time, he couldn't help but hate Zi You, for having something  that he didn't. He had thought that he was the most beautiful person alive, but then he met someone who was the definition of perfect.

"Ah, you guys must have had a wonderful marriage. There aren't that many who would be able to stay so long together like you two did." Zi You said, trying to make a look of awe on his face.

Ren showed a smile watching Zi You. He had thought that Se Moon was the most beautiful person he had ever met, but it seems like that wasn't true at all.

Zi You smiled, signaling with his fingers for Lui Yun to come. Getting the signal, Lui Yun prepared to start.

He didn't know how crazy he was to actually fall in love with someone like Se Moon. He was way too young back then, to think that Se Moon was an angel. More like a fallen angel.

Seeing Lui Yun walk right behind him, he let his back rest against Lui Yun's chest. Showing a bright smile, he introduced Lui Yun to those two.

"This is Lui Yun, my boyfriend." Zi You said, loud enough for others to hear.

Hearing that Zi You and Lui Yun are really in a relationship, not much people were surprised. It was pretty obvious, from the way they interacted with each other and the way they talked. It didn't seem like they were trying to hide their relationship at all.

Ren's jaw tightened, finding out that Zi You was dating someone already. If Zi You was still single then he wouldn't have hesitated at all to toss Se Moon away to get together with Zi You.

Se Moon looked jealously at Zi You. Lui Yun was so handsome. His godly face was far more fierce than Ren's. If only he was still single then he might of had a chance to get together with him. Of course, if Zi You was out of the picture.

Meng Shu heard this from his spot at the table. At first his heart wanted to break, but he calmed himself. If he really loved Zi You then he would want the best for him.

Min Yue was shocked at first, but it soon wore off. He already knew that Zi You liked Lui Yun from the moment he saw the way Zi You looked at Lui Yun. He never really had expectations to be picked.

"Nice to meet you," Ren said through his clenching jaw. If Zi You had a choice to choose between him or Lui Yun, he already knew that he wouldn't be chose.

"Nice to meet you too," Lui Yun said, his eyes darkening a shade. His eyes resting upon two of the people he hated most in this world.

Lui Yun's hands crawled towards Zi You's.

"Thank you," he softly whispered.