Chapter 17

AN: Have you guys found out who the male lead is? If not, fear not, I'll be revealing who he is in this chapter :)

Chapter 17

After going through the script Zi You was sure that he can play Zhang Xu. The character wasn't that hard to play, it was actually pretty easy. He watched as all the other actors and actress got their roles and the script. Lui Yun was the male lead, Su Lin the female lead, Wei Yu was the female lead's younger brother, Yuan Ju was second male lead's friend that helped him escape, and Xia Xu was the male lead's younger sister.

Fast forward two hours, now everyone has already gotten to know each other a little bit more. They weren't supposed to starting the drama until two days later, so,everyone just spent the time telling others about themselves. He also found out about Yuan Ju and Xia Xu. Yuan Ju was a second rated actor and Xia Xu was also a second rated actress.

"Zi You, have you ever had a girlfriend?" Lui Yun asked Zi You seriously. Hidden behind Lui Yin's eyes were a huge panic, seemingly waiting for Zi You's answer.

Zi You smiled a little when he saw the panic in Lui Yun's eyes. Does he like me? If he does, he's welcome anytime. In his head he was grinning so big, that it looked like his mouth had split part or something.

The flow of the conversation suddenly turned to Zi You.

Having everyone suddenly look at him, he hurriedly looked through his memories.

"Yes, but we've already broke up." Zi You replied, his eyes unwavering.

"Why did you guys break up?" Xia Xu, who had been quiet, asked. Xia Xu was someone who is really shy and doesn't want the limelight. Because she was shy, it made her looks stand out more.

"She cheated on me, for someone who was richer." Zi You replied with no emotions. To be honest, it wasn't even his heart that got broken. Either that or it's because Zi You likes men and not women.

"Ha, I bet that when this drama gets out, she'll regret doing that." Yuan Ju commented. Yuan Ju was someone who wasn't hard to get along with. He was playful and liked to joke around. A smile was always on his face.

As the conversation went on, only Wei Yu was still cold. He hadn't done any talking but nobody was really offended. Maybe it's because nobody really cared, but if it wasn't because he would move every now and then, you would think that nobody was there.

Lui Yun was happy. Happy because he had finally met him and happy because he was so pleasant to look at. His smile, his dimples that would show when he smiles, his eyes that twinkled so brightly, everything was engraved into his memories. Every time he saw him smile, a smile would appear on his own face. Seeing him laugh made butterflies appear in his stomach.

He was obsessed with him and he knew it. Ever since that day where he had saw him walking on the streets, his heart had already been captured. He had bodyguards making sure that nothing happened to Zi You and always kept track of him. His room was glued with pictures of Zi You, that had been secretly taken. He would spend hours admiring the picture.

But, he also had a bigger secret..

As time drifted by, it was already 8 o'clock, the news about Zi You joining Gravity had  already been out.

Everyone slowly started leaving one by one. Only Zi You, Lui Yun , Xu Ming, and the director were still there. Xu Ming and the director were still talking so that left Zi You and Lui Yun alone together.

Lui Yun stared at Zi You silently. This made Zi You smile a little. He too stared silently at Lui Yun.

This continued until Xu Ming and the director came back.

"We'll be leaving now." Xu Ming told Zi You as soon as he got back. The time right now wasn't late but it wasn't early either.

Zi You nodded to Xu Ming.

"Goodbye director. Goodbye Lui Yun , it was nice getting to know you." Zi You said, with a smile, before turning back to Xu Ming as they walked away.

Lui Yun looked on as Zi You walked away. Yes, it was nice getting to know you too, he thought as a smile appeared on his face.

"I guess it's time for me to leave too, goodbye director." Lui Yun said to the director.

"Goodbye Lui Yun ." The director replied.

And with that Lui Yun walked out too, going into his car and driving off.

The car ride back was peaceful. Sometimes Xu Ming would ask Zi You questions about how Zi You felt about the cast, but Zi You would just say that everything was fine.

When they finally got back to Zi You's house, Zi You excused himself and said his goodbyes. When Xu Ming had finally left, only then did Zi you go inside the house.

When he went in, he directly went into his room to take a steaming shower. After getting out and putting on some clothes he sat on a chair and went on his laptop. He searched the news about Gravity and immediately news about a new member joking Gravity popped up.

He didn't care about reading the news, but instead went directly to reading the comments.

'A new member joining Gravity, why?'

'Who is the new member?'

'Why is he joining so late?'

Many more comments like this were being asked in the comments section.

Zi You was happy that they didn't take the news badly though. With that being known, Zi You felt like a huge rock had been lifted off his chest.

Lui Yun smiled as he was in his car, excited that he had finally met him. Although they hadn't spent a long time alone, it was fine. He was mad at himself for not talking to Zi You when they were alone, but it's fine, it's not like they will never meet again.

AN: Well that's our male lead, Lui Yun, not too shabby right?