Chapter 12

They didn't know how long they waited before they heard slow footsteps coming to open the door.

Zi You slowly opened the door to meet his new roommates. When he opened the door he heard some gasps.

The door was opened revealing a handsome man with a towel in his hand, rubbing his hair, seeming like he had just finished taking a shower. He was dressed in only a pair of jeans, his chest bare. It allowed people to see his pale skin as it stretched across his body, his abs glowed with a couple drops of water on it. The scene right now was really alluring and Zi You looked really sexy.

"Oh hi, you guys are here earlier than I thought you would be. Come on in." Zi You said as he moved his body aside letting them get a glimpse of the room inside.

They slowly stepped in with their bags, pushing aside the scene they had just saw, as they took a look of the room they were in. The room they were in right now was big and luxurious. They saw the stairs that led to the many rooms up above.

Zi You watched as they stepped in before closing the door and following behind them. He led them into the hallway, where some of the bedrooms were located.

"Pick any bedroom you want and after you guys are done unpacking, feel free to look around." Zi You said pointing to all of the bedrooms.

As soon as he was done talking, almost everyone bolted to look at the bedrooms, picking the one they liked best. After they were done unpacking, they took Zi You's offer and began roaming the house. They all went their separated ways from then on.

Meng Shu didn't mind, instead he took a seat as he calmly started playing the piano.

A melodious tone exited the room as it traveled throughout the house. Like a butterfly in midair, it was beautiful, attracting the eyes of all that heard, only this time it was the ears.

Through the window, the fallen petals of the Cherry Blossom tree slowly stirred as they gently lifted themselves up. Swaying as they put on a beautiful dance for all to see.

Zi You had left as soon as he had finished his short talk with Lu Yin, Wen Wei, Cheng Wu, and Meng Shu. He entered his room, as he sat in front of a laptop, his hands flighting across the keys.

He had wanted to do some more 'hacking into stuff' business. He needed to get more information about the members of the group he was going to join in. His hands darted from here to there as he got up top secret information.

Lu Yin: 20 years old, born on February 24, 67 kilograms, 186 centimeter tall, son of Li An and Mei Lian, the lead singer of Gravity, won the award for best young painter at the age of 14, got scouted into Longyue Entertainment when he was 16, has two older brothers and one younger sister.

Zi You got more secret information about Lu Yin.

Lu Yin was once known as the best painter but that all changed one day. His older brothers and younger sister were jealous because he was so good at painting. They secretly ganged up on him and crippled his hands. They told him that if it weren't for the fact that he could paint their parents wouldn't care about him, this also gave him a trauma, making him unable to bare being in dark places.

He had told his parents about this but they hadn't believe him. Thinking that he was lying they didn't take him to the hospital. If it weren't for his uncle stepping up to help him his hands wouldn't have worked as well as they do now. But all of this still led to him being unable to paint.

His parents were disgusted by him when they heard that he couldn't paint anymore. They took good care of him only because he was famous and that made them shine as well. So when they heard this, they didn't think twice before they forced him out of the house. His uncle took him in and since then he hadn't bother to care about his real family.

Zi You was shocked, all of that mixed in with anger. How could family do such things to their own kin? To someone so warm and kind? Although he hadn't known Lu Yin for a long time, he had already taken a liking to him. He pitied Lu Yin for having such things as family. Inside he was quite happy to because now Lu Yin is a popular member of the famous idol group. They finally got their karma.

He then slowly typed up Wen Wei.

Wen Wei: 20 years old, born on March 6, 63 kilograms, 182 centimeters tall, son of Ru Wei and Li Xi, lead singer and dancer of Gravity, use to be a backstreet dancer, got scouted into Longyue Entertainment at the age of 15, has one older brother.

The information was kind of interesting but this wasn't enough for him. He needed more secretive information. He searched more, finally finding the secret stash.

Wen Wei was once known as the child prodigy in Luster Academy. But being a child prodigy doesn't always lead to a good future. When he was 12, he started getting singled out and became the person everyone was jealous of. He was everything they wanted but could never be. Days at the academy slowly started to become a nightmare for him. Having bullies come after him day after day was slowly becoming normal.

Right when he thought he had gotten use to this, something major happened. His bullies had come for him again, this time they had chased him all the way to the rooftop of the academy. When his bullies had tried to grab him, he had slipped and fell over the ledge. His parents were immediately notified of this matter. When they had gotten to the hospital, they caught a glimpse of what happened to Wen Wei.

Almost all of his bones were broken and his head had met full contact with the ground, and there was a big possibility that he could die. He had somehow miraculously survived the terrible incident, although he had lost his memories. When his parents found out about what really happened, they immediately notified the academy that Wen Wei would never go back. After that they moved away from that torturous place.

Words couldn't describe how Zi You felt. His mood had suddenly turn really crappy and his mouth was continuously twitching. He ran his hand through his hair as he deeply sighed. There's always good in the world but there would always be the bad. Even though Zi You knew this he still couldn't help being shock, for the bad of the world was slowly taking over the good of the world.