Chapter 7

Min Yue knew that the person singing was a man, but how was that man's voice so beautiful? Different from all the voices he had heard. That man seemed to be... interesting. A smile gradually spread out on his face. Someone had caught his attention.

Long Min quietly stood by Min Yue with his mouth hanging open. This was the first time he had ever seen Min Yue smile.

Inside the room, Jiang Tian had finished singing his song. He wiped the tears that were hanging on his eyelashes before he looked around to look at the faces of Ju Ren and Xu Ming. Their face had awe written all over it. They were still not responding as they hadn't notice that Jiang Tian had stopped singing.

Jiang Tian's voice was alluring, it sucks you in and makes you forget what's going on. And that's what happened to them. His voice made them feel as if they were at a different place. Calming and beautiful, it made them feel peaceful, making them unable to think of anything.

It wasn't until Jiang Tian started laughing at them that they woke up. They both looked at him with their eyes gleaming.

"That was beautiful." Xu Ming managed to say.

"How do you do that?" Ju Ren questioned Jiang Tian.

"Years and years of practice to perfection." Jiang Tian replied, his eyes filled with remembrance.

Jiang Tian lived in a small town with his father, mother, older brother, and his little sister. His family wasn't rich but they weren't poor either. He was only 7 years old when he started. He learnt how to sing so he could sing to his sister. He learnt to play many instruments for his mother. He learnt to act because that was his father's dream. All the other things he learnt were for his brother because his brother was always in the hospital. His brother was born sickly and was never able to get out of bed. All these things, he learnt by himself with no one to help him. He would practice and practice, making sure that he was perfect at it. Slowly sculpting himself to the man he was now. It wasn't until he traveled to the city that he got scouted to become an actor.

He slowly pushed these thoughts away and tried to concentrate.

Although he tried to hide it Xu Ming and Ju Ren saw the look in his eyes. Their heart was heavy as they wondered what he was remembering. What could have made this calming man have such eyes?

"You must had been a child prodigy to be able to do all of this." Xu Ming said. Ju Ren nodded to show that he agreed.

"You could say that." Jiang Tian replied.

"Now that we're done with that, I will ask you to pick an actor name. You can choose your real name or a fake name." Xu Ming said to Jiang Tian.

"How about Zi You." Jiang Tian replied. Zi You means freedom. Yes, Zi You. From now on I will be known as Zi You,  not Jiang Tian. Jiang Tian was the past and Zi You is now the future.

Ju Ren slowly wrote done Zi You's new name. (AN: From now on Jiang Tian will be refer to as Zi You.

"This will be the end of our discussion. It is now nighttime and I would need you here tomorrow at 7 Am. Get a good rest and see you tomorrow." Xu Ming said to Zi You.

"Yes, see you tomorrow." Zi You said happily. Relieved to finally go home.

Zi You then slowly got up and walked towards the door.