Chapter 28

"Because?" Lee Yu asked.

"If you give wood or anything burnable to the fire, the fire will live, but if you pour any water or liquid on it, it will die." Zi You explained the answer of the riddle to the everyone listening.

"That is correct." Kim Jong exclaimed.

The audience clapped as they finally understood why it was fire.

"Moving on the the next riddle. If I have it, I don't share it. If I share it, I don't have it. What is it? You have 10 seconds to answer the riddle." Kim Jong read to everyone.

Zi You thought for  2 seconds before raising his hand. At the same time, Cheng Wu also raised his hand.

"You both raised your hand at the same time. Who wants to go first?" Lee Yu asked Zi You and Cheng Wu.

"Cheng Wu can go first." Zi You said, nodding towards the him.

"Cheng Wu, you can go first." Kim Jong said.

"The answer is a secret." Cheng Wu said.

"Why is it secret?" Kim Jong asked.

"A secret is to be known to only one person. Since you have the secret, only you know it. But if you tell someone your secret, it is no longer a secret, because you told another person." Cheng Wu said.

"Correct," Kim Jong said.

The rest of the time was spent solving riddles, and playing a few games.

Zi You had fun, mostly from taking peeks at Lui Yun, and answering some riddles. Though most of the time, his mind was wondering off to somewhere else. He was thinking about when he should start his revenge. He had wanted to do it after debuting as a member of Gravity, but then he found out that Wei Yu would be in the same drama as him.

But he came up with an even better idea. After the drama is released, that would be the time where everyone would get famous. He decided that he would create a video of Wei Yu pushing Jiang Tian, also known as Zi You, off the building. He would then release the video, making an exact copy of what had happened, and what was said, on that rooftop. The video would be enough evidence to make sure that Wei Yu and Ming Xue would be put in jail.

If it weren't for the fact that Wei Yu had announced Ming Xue's name before pushing Jiang Tian off the roof, then Ming Xue would had have nothing to do with the death of Jiang Tian. But now, it would be easy to get both of them, stripped of their image. Killing two birds with one stone. It was as easy as that, of course, if you had Zi You's skill at using computers.

The show had lasted for about 1 and a half hour before finally being wrapped up. Gravity was on their way back home.

Zi You took a glimpse towards Lui Yun, and Lui Yun, noticing, also looked towards Zi You. Having understood each other better now, they knew what each other's eyes meant.

Zi You, noticing that Lui Yun was staring back, quickly looked away before finally leaving with the rest of Gravity.

When Lui Yun saw the look at fluster on Zi You's face, he was quite shocked. But then a gentle smile swept his face, as he too, started to leave.

In the car, Zi You had no idea why he was so fluster when Lui Yun looked back. Was it because his heart had finally opened up again. Thinking about this, he smiled.

Meng Shu watched as a smile appeared on Zi You's face. He didn't know why, but he knew that the smile was not directed at him or because of him. Thinking of this, he felt the same pain in his heart, that he had experienced a few days ago. He teared his eyes away from Zi You, turning his attention to the view out the window.

When they arrived at Zi You's house the same car was waiting for him. Smiling, he exited and walked towards the door, opening it and climbing in.

"Thanks for coming to get me," Zi You said to Lui Yun.

"No, it's fine. We are both going to the same place." Lui Yun said, looking at Zi You.

Zi You didn't know why, but when he looked into Lui Yun's eyes, the words just started to come out of his mouth.

Lui Yun listened intently as Zi You explained, what the drama they were filming was really about.

Listening to it, he was getting more pissed by the second. Fu*k! If it weren't for the Author suddenly switching the story, then he would have had a chance to be a couple with Zi You. He wasn't paying attention at all, but was focusing on the fact that he might've had a few kisses or even more to Zi You, if it was still the original story. Of course, he still had more chances in the future, he just needs to capture his sweetheart's heart.

Noticing that he was talking too much, Zi You covered his mouth, his face turning as red as a tomato.

"Sorry, I must've been talking too much." Zi You apologized to Lui Yun.

"No, no, it's fine." Lui Yun said to the cute looking Zi You. He almost couldn't resist the urge to touch Zi You's face. It was even more funny to see Zi You blushing like that. If he could, he would've snapped a picture of this, but he couldn't, because he was driving right now.

When they arrived, the makeup artist immediately dragged Zi You, to do his makeup, and put on his clothes.

The scene they were going to act out was the first time Mu Yan met Li Mei. It was also the time Zhang Xu had seen Mu Yan together with Li Mei. On that day it was raining, and extremely cold. Zhang Xu had gone to get Mu Yan when he noticed that Mu Yan hadn't arrived yet. He had gone without an umbrella, so the rain and the wind was slapping his skin. When he saw Mu Yan with Li Mei, he had left, making sure that no one saw. He later got sick with a fever.