28: ((Back story 3))

Start from the beginning

   What was she going to say to her mother...... or her mother that didnt know about her but it didn't matter. She couldn't let this be the end of her brother. She got up and walk our the room.

   She made her way to his street. She now stood in front of his house. She knock on the door to see Junin with red eyes like he had been crying.

   "What are you doing here?" He ask.

   "How could you Junin.... Why did you crazy ass boyfriend put my only brother in the hospital." She said angrily to him.

   She push him to the floor.

   "You will never come close to my brother or anything." She said as she punch him in the face.

   "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT." He yell at her.

   She got up and look down at him.

   "Keep away from M/n. Oh let me guess you're not crying over M/n being in the hospital but maybe that your boyfriend dump you." She said to him as she left.

   Chloe didn't care what he had to say to her.

-back to the night before-

   Daejung watch with a smile as he saw M/n fall under the surface of the water. He had won this time.

   "What are you doing?" He heard a voice ask.

   He turn around shock a bit.

   "What are you doing here?" He ask.

   "Where is M/n?" They ask.

   Daejung look towards the lake and back at the person.

   They watch as Daejung gave the signal that he was in the lake. They ran to the lake to get M/n. After they pull him up and out of the lake.

   "What are you doing?" Daejung ask as they push him to the edge of the lake.

   "How would you like it." And with that they push him into the cold lake.

   "CHLOE HELP ME!" Daejung yell as he fell into the lake.

   She turn away and pick M/n up and took him to the hospital. She knew what happen. That she was the one who kill him but she would never tell M/n or that she was his older sister.

-back to the next day at the hospital-

   M/n woke up a little bit after Chloe left said a nurse. He sat there trying to figure out what happen.

   "OMG YOUR AWAKE." he heard Chloe yell.

   He felt the weight of her on him as she hug him. He could feel the tears from her eyes.

   "I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She said while crying.

   "It's okay." M/n said back as he hug her.

   M/n want to question what happen but it seem that no one knew what had happen.... it was like a mystery.

●about a year later●

   M/n was wali in gen down the street one day. When he knock into someone.

   "I'm so sorry." M/n said as he help the stranger pick up all his things.

   "No no it's okay." The stranger said.

   M/n stop knowing that voice from anywhere. It was Junin.

around the time they stop talking●

   "So it was you." Junin said with tears in his eyes.

   "No it wasn't." M/n said looking at the floor.

   "I would never hurt anyone." He add.

   "You liar how could you lie to me to my face right now." Junin cry.

   "I didn't do it." M/n plead.

   Junin seem not to care and shrug M/n out of the way. M/n fell hitting his head hard in the corner of the wall.

Once again Junin mess up and
now M/n was at the hospital again....

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/n: I love being an author...... anyway so yeah this happen. Daejung did die from drowning.

Also Junin did know that Chloe was M/n older sister....... to be more detail..... M/n and Chloe are the same age which means they were twins..... and Chloe is the older Twin.
........
......
....
..
.
Anyway questions?!