Ch.33

Maya
"Good morning, baby". A sweet, sincere voice softly whispered into my ear, bringing a smile to my face. "It's time to get up".

I fluttered my eyes open, which revealed Lucas's face sitting beside me. His cheeks was pressed up against the bed, and his light brown hair was messily scattered across his forehead. The lighting hitting him from behind, brightened up his features, making him look like a sweet, lovable angel.

"Why are you waking me at crack of dawn?" I yawn, pulling the blankets over the head and covering myself from the warmth underneath.

A light chuckle escaped from his lips. "It's 11:00". Lucas whispered, gripping onto the blanket and yanking it off of my body.

I squinted my eyes as the bright light hit my face, and hissed.

"C'mon baby". Lucas says, grabbing my arms and attempting to pull me out of bed. "In hungry, lets go eat".

I groaned. I didn't want to do anything except lay here. And the fact that I didn't have anything to wear despised me. I didn't want to walk around town in my formal lace dress.

"I don't have anything to wear!" I groaned, pulling my hands out of Lucas's grip and falling back into bed.

I felt the mattress rise, indicating that Lucas had left the bed. Seconds later, I felt something being thrown at me.

I quickly opened my eyes to see the boxers and tshirt that we've boughten from the store last night. Lucas had thrown them at me, and was waiting at the end of the bed for me to get up.

As he stood there, I realized that he was wearing a baggy tshirt, and a pair of loose shorts. When did he get those?

"Where did you get that?" I ask him, gesturing to the clothes that he was wearing. He peered down at his body, then back up at me. "I brought them last night". He said. Oh..

"Now put those on". Lucas orders, motioning to the clothes that he had previously thrown at me. "I'm taking you out for breakfast".

I lower my eyebrows at him. "Are you kidding? I'm not going out wearing this?!" I laugh.

Lucas rolls his eyes, and walks into the bathroom." Fine. By the time I come out of here, you better be in those clothes, or I'm taking you out naked".

I glanced down, realizing that I was naked, and a slight blush crept on my face, and memories from last night flooded my mind.

I quickly dashed out of bed, and rushed to get the clothes on. Lucas takes really fast pisses, so I better get my ass in gear, before my naked butt was being hauled around outside.

I slipped myself into the plaid pajama bottoms and the oversized tshirt. I looked like a complete bum, but it was better than having nothing on.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that my hair was a total bird nest! It was frizzy, tangled, and really flat.

I quickly bended over and collected my hair into a high ponytail, by the time I was done, Lucas had already came out the bathroom.

"Ahh... I thought you'd still be in bed". He joked, flashing me his cheesy smile and walking towards the door.

As I went up to put on my shoes, I realized that I had nothing except my high heels. Well shit... I wasn't wearing those!

"Don't worry about shoes. There's a restaurant downstairs next to the lobby". Lucas states, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. He didn't bother to put on shoes either.

So here we are, walking around the hotel in a pair of boxers and a shirt on. How embarrassing...

After receiving weird glances and giggling, we finished eating and rushed back upstairs.

"I don't wanna go home". I whined, flopping down on my bed and spreading myself over the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. I missed being 18 years old. I missed living in my mom house, next to the boy who was constantly on my mind. I missed having not to worry about paying taxes and attending work. I actually miss school, and my old friends. I just miss everything! Now my life is a total wasteland, it's filled with nonstop drama, and confusion. I just wish that something would just talk me down.
•••••••••
Sorry that updated, but I'm going to try to finish this book before I go back to school. So after you read this chapter, I might post another chapter. I still need to update 'first love'

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And btw check out my account on instagram @wolfsbanexx  if you love vampire diaries and supernatural!!

30 votes and 10 comments