Ch.18:Arguement.

Maya
"Maya!" Lucas yell-whispered, grabbing my arm and yanking me back.

I was about to open my mouth and say something, when Lucas held his hand over my mouth. And pushed me against the wall.

"Be quiet!" Lucas ordered, in a harsh, and demanding tone.

His chest was pushed against mine, and his face was only inches away. The radiated off of each other, making me feel very clustered.

"Lucas? Where are you?" Diana voice asked. She sounded so thirsty at the moment, it made me wanna puke.

With Lucas's hand still pressed to my mouth, I got a glimpse of movement from the corner of my eye. I turned my head, to see Diana's shadow approaching  .

I pushed Lucas's hand off of my mouth, but before I could say anything, she had already appeared from around the corner.

Her head snapped up, and immediately caught us red handed. Her eyes widened, and her mouth dropped open.

Lucas's body was still pressed against mine, and I could tell that things were not going to be pretty.

"What the hell?!" She shrieked, throwing her hands up in the air and glaring at the two of us.

Lucas quickly jumped off of me, and ran his fingers through his hair.

I swear, if he's going to defend her and not me, I'll be pissed.

"Why the fuck is she here?!" Diana shouted.

"Calm down. She just came to get something". Lucas said.

The jealousy that was painted on her face was obvious that she was mad. She looked like a ticking time bomb.

"Then why the hell were you leaning against her?!"

Lucas looked speechless. "She was about to leave, but then you came in and I freaked out if you would've known she was here. So i covered her mouth, so she wouldn't  say anything".

Diana still wasn't buying it. Her eyes switched back and forth between Lucas and I, searching for further information. All of the sudden, Diana and Lucas began yelling and shouting at each other.

With Lucas on one side of me, and Diana on the other. It was hard to focus when I had yelling going on in bother ears.

"I wasn't cheating!"Lucas yelled.

"Yes you were!" Diana fought back. "you were trying to hide her from me!"

"Fine. I kissed her!" Lucas admitted, breaking the secret and spilling it on Diana. My mouth dropped open, and I vulnerably looked at Diana.

She looked shocked but more pissed. In a spilt second, she lifted her fist and collided it against my cheek. My face burned in pain, as her rough touch came in contact with my face. The pressure was strong that I made me stumble back, and hit my head against the wall, and soon enough, falling to the floor.

A gasp escaped Lucas mouth, and he immediately stepped forward, and nudged Diana. I watched his hands push her shoulders and she staggers backwards.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Lucas boomed. Diana face was a mixture of rage and aggravation.

"What about you?!" Diana yelled back. "You kissed her?!"

"Yeah well, I caught you cheating on me a few months ago! A little kiss is nothing compared to your make out session with that douchebag from your work!"

"I apologized to you! I told you I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing". She fired back.

Lucas nudged her again, causing her back to hit the railing.

I stood up, and rubbed my head. As they were continuing to yell, I decided to just leave.

I gathered my stuff, and ran down the twisty staircase, until reaching the bottom.

"Maya!" Lucas called back, as he realized I was leaving.

I ignored his voice and continued to walk away.

I grabbed ahold of the metal handlebar, twisting it open and running outside.

I ran across their lawn, until I was finally at my car. Popped open the trunk, I threw my stuff in and slammed it shut. As I ran over towards the drivers seat, Lucas already beat me to it and blocked the door.

"Maya, I'm so sorry!" Lucas cries. "She's crazy, and I apologize for her actions".

My face continued to sting from the punch that Diana had caused. I couldn't help but let a tear escape my eye, and let it roll down my cheek.

Lucas lifted his hand and for a second I flinched. His lips parted as he watched me react in a feared way.

"Maya, I'm not going to hurt you". He whispers, bringing his hand to my face and gently wiping away the loose tear. "I would never hurt you".

I closed my eyes as his hands glides across my face and then cupping my cheeks.

I slowly flickered my eyes open, wondering why his hands were still touching me. His sad gloomy eyes were staring into mine. He looked so worried and sad, that it frightened me.

Taking in the silence around us, I wanted to lean in and kiss him. Why was I so bipolar? One minute I want to kill him and yell at him, and then the next minute I wanted to kiss him and hug him. Out of millions  of people in this world, there's only one boy that can make me feel this way. Only one boy that can play with my feelings so hard that it would drive me crazy! And that happened to be Lucas.
💜💜💜
I am sorry, I guess I was really that tired last night, that I ended up posting the wrong chapter 😂

Lmao. Well here you go guys! ❤️

25 votes and 10 comments.