Ch.30

Maya
"I did it because I'm still in love with you". Lucas whispered into my ear, and started kissing me again on the lips.

The inside of me wanted to scream in joy and run around the room yelling 'he loves me!' The other part of me just wanted to pull him down. Running my hand through his hair and tousling it until it laid messy.

Lucas's lips danced across mine, and I've never loved anything more than to just feel his lips against me.

The words 'I'm still in love you' rang throughout my ears, making me shiver in excitement! I find it fascinating how those five words meant to me I just wanted to hold him.

With the heat brewing up, I stopped him. "Lucas?" I ask.

His lips released mine and he pulled away ever so slightly just to look me in the eyes. "Am I taking it to fast? I'm sorry". He apologizes, climbing on top of me, causing my body to miss his warmth.

"No". I laughed. "I was just wondering, what are we going to wear? I mean... we both have clothes to sleep in".

Lucas gazed back at me with his silly smirk crawling over his face. "Well... We could sleep naked".

I playfully rolled my eyes and smacked his upper arm. "No, I'm serious". I giggled. Lucas sighed in laughter. "Fine". He playfully growled. "There's a little store downstairs, we'll get something down there".

I glanced over at the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand, realizing that it was 11:45 at night. "Well... we should hurry, before that store closes". I suggested, motioning to the clock.

"Shit". Lucas cussed, underneath his breath.

He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me off the bed.

I didn't bother to put my high heels on. My ankles were too sore for anymore thot walking. I just went bare foot. I mean, we were in a hotel, so I doubt that there anything dangerous I could step on.

We rushed down the hallway, and impatiently pressed the elevator button. I continued to look down at my watch until the store would close. So far, five minutes.

Once the elevator came to our level, we rushed inside and pressed main floor button. It took about a minute to finally arrive to the lobby, and when we did, Lucas grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the little store.

"Good evening". A man with a mustache and glasses greeted us into his shop. "Anything I could help you find".

"Clothes?" Lucas asked.

The man with the mustache and glasses  pointed towards the back. "Over there".

He thanked the man and quickly pulled me towards the back where a rack of clothes were.

I picked out a pair of plaid boxer shorts and a loose t-shirt and Lucas just picked out some boxers.

Bringing it up to the cashier, Lucas took out a $20 bill, and handed it to the man.

After exchanging money, we grabbed the clothes and left.

As we walked through the doorway, Lucas quickly stopped me. "Hold up!" Lucas whispered yelled, holding me back from walking anywhere.

I looked at him confused. "What are you d-"

I was interrupted by Lucas clamping his hand over my mouth, and pulling me back behind the corner.

"What are you doing?" I ask quietly, wiggling out of his grip.

Lucas took his finger and pointed at the front desk. Glancing over, I realized why Lucas began to freak out. There standing at the desk, stood Jay and Theo themselves, probably renting a room for the night. I knew that they were going to come here.