Ch.25:Him & I.

I hope this chapter doesn't mess up, like the other one.
-------------------------------------------
Maya

With his fingers grazing over my skin, I felt tingles rush throughout my veins and a pathway of goosebumps arise from his touch.

His gentle force pushed me down onto the neatly made bed, making my cold wet hair stick to my back, causing me to shiver. I ignored the fact that I was practically naked beneath my towel, and focused on him. I watched as his soft, green eyes roamed over my body, before he crawled onto me and squished me beneath him.

"Lucas!" I gasped, as his body weight pushed down onto me, making my chest feel compacted and tense.

He lifts himself onto his elbows, so that he wasn't squishing me as much. "Sorry love". He chuckles.

He leans in and plants a soft, gentle kiss amongst my nose. Before leaning his forehead against my own.

"Maya?" He quietly asks.

My gaze travels from his kinda tan skin muscular chest, up into green eyes. "Yes?"

"Who's Theo?"

I breath out a warm breath of air, debating on what I was going to say. Who is Theo to me?

"He's my friend". I told him.

Lucas got off of me, and I quickly adjusted my towel.

"Just a... Friend". Lucas asked, narrowing his eyebrows and looking peculiar.

"Yes. And we're going on a date on Friday. He's the one who I got into a car accident with".

"You're going on date with the person you got into a car accident with?" By now he seemed really confused, by all the questions he was asking me.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked, standing up from the bed and brushing through my wet hair.

Lucas clenched his fists, and his jaw tensed. "No. But why are we going?"

I let out a sigh. "Because Lucas. He offered to pay for the damages that happened to my car. And I felt guilty for taking his money, so I agreed to go on a date with him. He's a good guy". I said.

Lucas rolled his eyes, looking annoyed by me. But why should he be mad? He was the one who brought this subject up, so I'm being honest by answering his questions.

"It's just one fucking date Lucas. Calm down, and anyways... you have a fiancé , so why are you trying to prowl after me?"

Lucas ran his fingers through his silky light brown hair. "I don't care her maya, I just want you now..."

I looked back at him, and watched as he tried to contain his anger.

"Then show me. Show me that you want me". I challenged.

He looked up at me, with a lustful look twinkling in his eyes. He eyed me up and down, with his fists still curled, I'd be lying if I said that right now he didn't look hot. Because he did!

Without another second of waiting, he rushed towards me, ripping the towel out of my hands, and pushing me down on the bed.

His body squished me again, so hard that you could feel his heartbeat, beating against his chest. It was fast and rapid.

His bare chest collided against my body, combing me in his warmth. The only thing separating our bodies apart were my oversized sweatpants that he was wearing.

Lucas's hands cupped my cheeks pulling me closer so he could deepen our kiss. I opened my mouth, and his immediately bulged into me. I threaded my fingers through his soft knotty hair, untangling his strands and then doing it again.

"Maya I want you". Lucas whispered, as our lips broke apart and gasped for air. "So bad".

I kissed his jaw and then looked up at him. "Then have me". I whispered back. I smirked at him, which made Lucas seductively licked his lips.

"Just promise me one thing". I told him, as I kissed him again.

Lucas pulled away and looked at me, waiting for what I was going to say.

"Promise me, you'll confess to Diana".

"Confess to her what?" Lucas husky voiced asked.

"When I take you back home. Confess to her that you're leaving her".

Lucas nodded again, as he bit at my skin.

"Confess to her that you want me and I promise that I'll never see Theo again".

Lucas hungrily nodded his head. "I promise".

Now that we made our promise, Lucas held his hand over my mouth and put his mouth to my ear.

"The kids are downstairs". He whispered.

I nodded my head, as I gazed into his green eyes.

"Be quite love". He ordered.
💋💋💋
OMG OMG OMG!!!
I just did that Oh.my.god😂

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I really do hope this one doesn't mess up like chapter 24, I'm very sorry about my Wattpad wasn't liking me I suppose.

✨Please Go Check out my new story 'The Beautiful & Damned' starring Ian somehalder & Victoria Justice!✨

But I love you y'all and I really do hope you liked this chapter ❤️

60 votes & 10 comments