Ch.26: Date Night.

Maya
"Theo's here!" Nathan called from downstairs. "Come quick, because I'm not opening the door for him!"

I quickly rushed doing my mascara and quickly rushed downstairs. I flattened out my long out my black dress that a little bit of lace, I took a deep breath before swinging the door open and coming face to face with Theo.

He wore a white button shirt, jeans and a pair of fancy shoes. His hair was neatly gelled to the side, and he carried a bouquet of red roses. My jaw dropped as I stared at the hundreds of roses in his hands, it must've costed a fortune!

"Theo, you didn't have to". I laughed, as I looked him into his brown dazzling eyes.

He shrugged anyways. "I wanted to". He chuckles, handing the bouquet to me. I gently grabbed them and cradled them in my arms. "Thank you". I smiled.

I turned around and placed them into a big fancy vase. Walking back to the living room, I grabbed my purse and slung it over my shoulder.

"C'mon Nathan". I called.

Before me and Theo were going to go on our date, I decided to drop off Nathan at my mom house, and leave him there for the night. Who knows where we are going to go, or how long we are going to stay.

As I shut the door to my house and began walking down the driveway, I felt  Theos eyes burning into me.

I felt my cheeks heat up, and a smile crawl over my face. I peered down at my outfit. It was mid thigh and I had a diamond necklace hanging around my neck, and dangling earrings that sparkles in the light.

"Thank you". I say, as Theo opens the door to his car and lets me in.

As soon as I got in, he helped Nathan into the back, and then ran over to the other side and got into the drivers seat.

I told him the address to my house, and in a split second we were there.

I excused myself from Theo and quickly jogged Nathan to the front door.

As ran in my high heels, I happened to catch Lucas in the window of Ella's house. Why was he here?

He eyed me up and down, and felt my cheeks begin to heat up. I quickly looked away to save myself from embarrassment, dropped off Nathan and ran back to Theo's car.

As I did up my seatbelt, I peered through the tinted windows. To see Lucas coming out of Ella's with Diana herself.

Lucas wore a black long sleeve, jeans, and his casual black vans. Debating on who looks hotter. Lucas or Theo?

Behind Lucas, walked Diana wearing the perky little smile that she always wears, a really short dress with eight inch heels. Her long light brown hair was curled in big bouncy curls, and her face was caked with makeup. She looked like a total prostitute. Wherever they were going, looked like somewhere fancy.

Theo noticed me staring at them and he quickly spoke up.

"You ready". He asks, catching my attention and placing his gentle hand on my thigh.

I looked down at his hand as it rubbed circles over my skin, and then back up into his eyes. "Yeah. Sorry".

He put the gears forward and began to drive off. As we drove away. I couldn't help but stare out the window, watching as Lucas and Diana both got into Lucas's black jeep.

I thought Lucas was going to confess to her? Not take her out.

"Where are we going?" I ask, glancing over at Theo whose eyes were focused on the road.

"You'll see". He smirks, continuing to rub my thigh. "It's a surprise".

Leaning back into the seat, I began thinking of all the possible places he could take me. A fancy restaurant? Laying under the stars? A party?

As thoughts bounced around in my mind, Theo had pulled up in front of the building. We were parked on the side of the road, somewhere in manhattan. The night was dark, only being lit up by the dim street lights, and the billboards hanging from street poles.

Glancing around the street, the only building that were in sight were either clubs, quaint restaurants, pubs or strip clubs. I was beginning to get a little nervous. I thought he was going to take me to a nice dinner or something. Not somewhere filled with sweaty bodies, loud music, and drunk people.

Theo hopped out of the car, and quickly jogged his way to my side. Opening up the door for me, he helped me out, and shut the door for me.

He held his hand out, waiting for me to grab ahold. Without hesitation, I intertwined our fingers, locking ourselves together.

Theo led the way, walking me down the sidewalk, where druggies and bookers were roaming. I held him closer to me, making sure he wouldn't loose me, and I wouldn't be stuck surrounded by crazy people.

"Wait, did I lock my car?" He questioned himself.  He reached into his pocket and fumbled to find his car keys.

As he turned around to lock it, I glanced back and noticed Lucas's jeep pulling up behind Theo. My jaw dropped as I noticed Lucas in the front seat, along with Diana with the cocky smile still on her face.

I quickly turned away, hoping she wouldn't see me and tried to hide my face with my hair.

Was Lucas friar trying to stalk me?

As soon as Theo locked his car, I immediately clung to his arm. And I felt him tense up.

He looked down at me and chuckled. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I look up into his brown eyes, glistening in the darkness and nodded.

"Um- yeah! I'm fine. I'm just-" I began to shiver. I didn't know if it was from my nervousness, or the cool breeze. "Cold". I finished off saying.

He peered down at my body, noticed that I was wearing nothing but my dress. My legs and shoulders were both bare, exposing myself to the cold breeze.

"I have a jacket in the car, if you need it?" I chuckled. "I'll survive, but thank you". Smiling and he smiled back.

Holding onto him I began to start feeling warm and the smell of his cologne lingered in the air. He smelled nice and manly.

As we continued walking through the streets, I glanced back to see Lucas and Diana following us. Looking at Lucas, 'jealous much?' Was clearly written on his face, making my stomach twist.

His jaw tight, his knuckles were clenched, his eyebrows were creased together. And his eyes were dark, he looked like he wanted to punch Theo. But it's okay... because I wanted to hit little miss Diana too.
✨✨✨
New chapter I hope you enjoy and thank you guys for reading Talk Me Down I love you guys so so much and btw I'm sick with the flu but I finished this chapter just for y'all 🤧💛

50 votes & 10 comments