During the early hours of the morning, in the midst of a bout of insomnia, Jeongguk had left Taehyung in bed (sleeping like a kitten) whilst he retrieved his sketch book. He thought of Taehyung, painting endless petals - each decorated with something unique. Some had lace patterning, some had polka dots (reminding him of the shirt Taehyung wore to the date where he asked him to be his boyfriend) and some had stripes - like the red and white sweater that Taehyung had stole from him, rocking it way better than Jeongguk would like to admit.

Roughly twenty minutes after Jeongguk had departed, Taehyung had felt the loss of body heat and so groggily woke up, the orange and pink rays of sunlight still much too bright for sensitive eyes as he kept them squinted. He'd crawled out of bed, one of Jeongguk's hoodies dropping to his lower thigh (Taehyung's figure was lissom and lithe, shoulders narrow and more slim than muscular, Jeongguk being the opposite with broad shoulders and extremely physically fit as a result of his job).

Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, he shivered at the dawn cold that nipped at his bare legs. Hair astray and sticking up in all directions, he and Jeongguk's grey hoodie made their way to his soulmate. Sleepily, he called out Jeongguk's name.

Said man looked ethereal as he turned his head, cherry-red hair smoothed down but pinned out of his way, exposing a clear forehead and wonderful eyes.

Jeongguk smiled fondly at the sight of a bed-headed Taehyung, opening his arms for the kitten to access his lap easier. The tired elder cutely stomped over, nearing tears from how tired he was. He curled up on Jeongguk's thighs, graceful hands gripping at the younger's thin black shirt as he rested his side on a muscular chest, nuzzling his face into Jeongguk's neck.

Exactly as Jeongguk had promised, his chin made its way to Taehyung's head, only moving to press a kiss to Taehyung's forehead as he made his way back to sleep. His thumb rubbed over the crescent of the elder's hipbone, murmuring a gentle song to guide him to doziness.

-------------------------------

Another time, Taehyung visited Jeongguk, Jimin and Hoseok during their dance practice. He had a free period and he didn't want to walk home alone, so he didn't see the harm in visiting his boyfriend.

The trio were listening to a song, discussing moves - hands on hips or chewing on a fingernail, as Taehyung attempted to recognise the words that he heard, but to no avail. He knew little English, only the occasional slips from Namjoon who studied it when he was bored - watching TV shows in English but with Korean subtitles to get the idea of pronunciation and idioms.

Jeongguk's face immediately lit up once he saw Taehyung's reflection in the mirror-clad wall, the smartly dressed boy standing awkwardly in the door - face blank and mouth open as he continued his attempt in recognition of the audio. He recognised the song that was currently playing from Jeongguk's driving playlist.

Taehyung may have dressed up fancier than usual today, knowing that he'd planned to see Jeongguk. He'd finished all his work and homework the previous week, dead set on receiving a free period (though he could technically have them whenever he wanted, neither teacher for either subject he studied would recognise his absence). A light blue button-up, the top two buttons left undone, paired with loose black slacks and similarly coloured trainers - thick glasses (which Jeongguk adored) resting on his nose.

Jeongguk, unbothered of his outfit, dressed himself in a grey zip-up and black sweatpants. He didn't bother with dressing up too much, considering the fact that he was just gonna get sweaty in dance practice.

The younger skipped over, hugging the elder tightly before dragging him into the room. Taehyung smiled at the other two in the room as he was pulled along.

With a smack to the ass and a giggle to the ear, Jeongguk left Taehyung feeling flustered, a wide smirk on the younger's face whilst the elder tried to diffuse his blush by 'tying' his shoelace (resulting in the lace now being knotted four times).

Taehyung watched proudly as Jeongguk danced, eyes solely focused on the youngest. Despite their equally amazing talent at dancing (apart from Hoseok, who was slightly more talented), his sight couldn't be torn off of his soulmate.

Jeongguk's cherry-red hair matched Taehyung's cherry-red cheeks, sending the occasional wink to the elder as and when.

The trio appeared to be dancing to three songs, judging by the way the background music sounded different as did the pitch of the voices, so when it was Hoseok's choice, Taehyung made his way over to Jeongguk.

Just as Jeongguk was about to rejoin, Taehyung jumped onto his back.

As the duo laughed, Jeongguk simply hoisted him up further, running to his spot in the dance. He continued the choreography, but purposely bounced around a little more, hands firmly gripping the back of Taehyung's knees.

The sound of Taehyung's low rumbles and Jeongguk's childish giggles drowned out the music playing, the two in their own world as they stuck to each other like magnets.

---------------------------------------------

Taehyung's favourite was being with Jeongguk whilst he exercised, whether it be during push-ups, squats or the plank (the last having a special place in his heart, the sight of Jeongguk's bulging biceps was enough to feed Taehyung mentally for months).

He slid beneath Jeongguk as the younger did push-ups. Taehyung earned soft kisses to any part of his face as his soulmate worked out - his heart swelling further which each adoring press of his lips.

During squats, Jeongguk's hands would rest on Taehyung's ass and lower back, Taehyung's legs wrapped around the younger's narrow waist and arms slung around broad shoulders. Each time Jeongguk went down, he would let Taehyung fall gently, the elder's cute laughs filling his ears.

Planks usually ended up with Jeongguk's arms caging Taehyung's head as they made out - Jeongguk claiming that he was still technically doing the plank. Laid on the mat, Taehyung would sling his arms around the younger's neck as he licked into his mouth, heads tilting, noses brushing and quiet whimpering from the elder.

-------------------------------

But the most memorable way in which Jeongguk showed his love, was by making love to Taehyung.