Chapter 11

<HARRY'S P.O.V.>

"Okay Aurora, open your eyes now!"

Her bright eyes flicked open.

"Harry! What is this?" She yelled 

"Our home!"

"Harry! We can't live in a place like this! It's huge! It's not like we're having ten children!"

"Aurora, I bought the house and we will stay here."

I know she liked the house. She was hiding it. If we were both willing to start a family, this house would be perfect. The color of the house matched her eyes. When I was looking for a house, I knew it would be the one because of that reason. We both entered the house as she was astonished thatit was already furnished completely.

"Harry, did you furnish this house yourself?"

"Not alone. With some help from the boys I was just fine." I winked at her.

"This is so much. Harry how could you spend this much money on a house?"

"I have the money, so I spent it on you."

"Me? Really? I'm not worth this much money Harry."

"You do to me. Just wait until our wedding."

"I swear Harry if you spend a lot of money on our wedding you're going to get it!"

"Get what exactly?" I winked at her and a smirk formed across my face.

"Harry, stop being cheeky."

"Don't act like you don't act this way!"

"Shut up Harry." She smirked at me.

"Did you just tell me to shut up? Excuuuuuuuuuussssee me!" I picked her up and had her on my back all the way upstairs. She had fits in between the time and then I finally dropped her on the bed part of our new bedroom. She was laying below me as I lightly lied on top of her. We both looked at each other with lust filling our eyes and silence filling the air. I kissed her passionately. She kissed back, deepening the kiss. I soon ended the kiss.

"Come on Aurora, I still need to show you the rest of the house." She followed along as we walked through every room.

~ONE MONTH LATER...~

<AURORA'S P.O.V.> 

"So, I'm guessing you're used to the house now." Harry spoke.

"Well I kind of have no choice to Harry. You already spent so much money!" I answered.

"Aurora, stop okay. Can you make something for dinner please?" He asked.

"Of course, what do you want to eat?"

"Pasta please." He smiled at me. 

"Okay I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

"Alright, babe." 

I could feel him eying me as I walked into the kitchen. I was wearing black leggings and a tight black tank top. '

    About ten minutes later, the pasta was half way down. I was stirring the pasta around as I felt two hands snake around my waist. His body touched mine and he buried his head into my neck. I leaned my head back bringing his forward so I could plant a small kiss on his cheek. He started to sway me back and forth making me laugh. He spun me around and he started dancing with me which made me giggle and he seemed to like it. 

"Your laugh lights up my world baby." He whispered in my ear as he pulled me close.

I blushed uncontrollably.

All I did was hug him.

"I'm glad I have you Harry." 

"I love you."  I finished cooking dinner and we sat together

as he explained how he wanted the rest of our lives to go. I thought it was absolutely adorable. 

I couldnt believe I fell so hard for him.

<HARRY'S P.O.V.> 

"Aurora, let’s go walking in the back yard."

"Harry, the backyard is huge. We’re walking that whole thing?"

"Yes!"

"Ugh, fine."

    I took her hand and we walked outside. It was a cool July night. We didn't need jackets or anything, we were fine how we were. She didn't even pay attention to me. I saw her just admiring the beauty of the area we were in. I however couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I was realizing how much I really love her. Her eyes shimmered like glitter, her body was pure perfection, and her personality was just perfect. Everything about her was amazing. 

I started singing more than this to her because I knew it was her favorite song and she loved to hear me sing. She smiled.

    It got cold soon and we entered out home. I went into the game room ro watch some sports with Aurora. The doorbell rang a moment after.

"I'll get it Harry!"

She left to go get the door. 

<AURORA'S P.O.V.> 

I opened the door to see who could be here at this time. 

"Guess who's back?"

<HARRY'S P.O.V.>

I heard a gunshot.

Author's note: 

Harry and Aurora's house is below the word "MULTIMEDIA" :) hope you all enjoy!