Chapter 16 ~FINAL~

ROSE AND ALEX ON THE SIDE :D

<AURORA'S P.O.V.>

“You look so cute in that shirt Harry, but I really want to rip the buttons on it off with my teeth.” I grinned.

“Someone’s being naughty.” He smirked back at me.

“Mummy, why do you want to ruin dad’s shirt?” Little three year old Rose asked.

“No reason.” I smirked at Harry watching him grin back at me.

“Daddy, why were you hurting mummy last night?” Alex asked.

“What? I would never hurt mummy.” Harry protested.

“But I heard mummy yelling. Did you hurt her?” Alex asked with a serious face. We automatically knew what he was talking about.

“I did not hurt mummy. Trust me, she liked it.” He grinned at me as I started blushing.

“Mummy, did he hurt you?” Rose and Alex asked.

“No he didn’t. I’m fine.” I smiled.

“Then why did you scream mummy?”

“Daddy scared me.” I pouted at him

“You are mean to mummy.” Rose said wagging her finger at him.

“Oh I’m coming to get you!” Harry said to Rose grabbing her and tickling her tiny belly. “Rawr!” He growled over Rose’s giggles.

“Mummy! Now daddy is hurting Rose.” Alex said worried.

“Daddy, don’t hurt Rose!” Alex screamed trying to save his sister.

“Aw, look at you defending your sister. I won’t hurt her little man.” He said patting his head and picked him up. “You’re daddy’s little boy right?” Alex nodded and dug his head into Harry’s neck feeling safe. I picked up Rose and we started walking towards the car.

“Mummy, where are we going?”

“We’re going to go see Uncle Lou. We’re going to see Lucas!”

“Yay!” The two both yelled happily. They loved Eleanor and Louis, especially Lucas, their son who is only five months older than Alex and Rose.

        The two stayed quiet while we drove to Louis and Eleanor’s house. They were too distracted by their toys to even speak. I was thinking about everything at that moment. Having my father die at a young age, having my mom containing drugs in my house, moving out of New York to be in England because of my mother, I’ve come to be married with two beautiful children, my cousin tried killing me a bunch of times and I had to watch her commit suicide right in front of me, and more. I never wanted my dad to die or my cousin, or even have my mom thrown in prison, but it happened for a reason. I have my family to take care of now. I’m amazed on what can happen within a decade. It shows how fast things move in life and how many other adventures I have yet to go on. I’m grateful for what I have, what has happened to me, and more. I learned a whole lot from it. I can happily say, I’m happy.

THE END. 

🎉 Ai terminat de citit I Didn't Expect to Fall so Hard (One Direction/Harry Styles fanfiction) 🎉