Ch 27

(Normal POV)

"Troll?! Who are you calling a troll?!" Ichiya Exclaimed in disbelief, as he took a step back.

"Ahh! Juvia's scared!" Juvia yelled, scurrying over to Mira, Levy, and Erza. She hid behind them all and used them as shields.

"I'll have you all know, I AM NOT a TROLL, I am a handsome man," He said as he posed. Rin, Hibiki, and Eve all held up a large electric fan, and held it up in front of Ichiya's face so the wind it was creating made him seem more dramatic.

Now, where did the electric fan come from? No one knows.

"Man..."

All the girls shivered in discomfort, mostly Erza. It wasn't everyday when you saw a troll looking man.

"A-anyway, we're just gonna continue with our shopping so...you can leave now," Lucy smiled awkwardly. She was inwardly screaming.

Ichiya snapped his fingers, "Well, you're looking for the perfect dress, are you not?" He asked.

Lucy blushed, "W-well, yeah..."

"Then I'll help you! I told you I worked here, didn't I? Tell me, what kind of dress are you looking for?"

"Something simple, not too flashy or super crazy. But still elegant." The blonde beauty explained.

"Leave it to me..." Ichiya backed away slowly into the endless rows of wedding dresses with Rin, Hibiki, and Eve all following after him.

Once they were all gone, Erza, Mira, Levy, and Juvia all separated from each other and took nice long breathes of air.

"He's fricken weird." Levy crossed her arms.

"So are the other guys," Juvia agreed.

Erza just sat on the couch shivering while Mira rubbed her back comfortingly to try and sooth her. She was still freaked out by Ichiya. She felt sick to the stomach just thinking of him.

"Will Lucy still try on the dresses Juvia found her?" Juvia asked.

"I'll try, don't worry Juvia," Lucy responded with a light smile.

Juvia smiled back in response and sat down next to Erza on the couch.

Just as Lucy was about to close her dressing room door to try on another dress, Ichiya and his the three other guys came back.

That was quick. Jeez.

"O-oh, goody...you're back already...hooray..."Erza mumbled, shivering, "I totally deserve some strawberry cake after this, I swear."

"There, there Erza," Mira said sweetly as she tried to sooth her.

"Man, I think I've found you the perfect dress," Ichiya said as he held up the dress for the girls to see, "I think it will match your parfume too, *sniff* *sniff*"

"Okay! Thanks a lot! I just try this on now," Lucy exclaimed with fake excitement as she snatched the dress from him, "The sooner I try this on, the sooner you leave.." She mumbled to herself before slamming the dressing room door shut.