Ch 9

(Lucy POV)

Natsu and I are now back inside my apartment with Plue.

Natsu is in the living room setting up a movie, and I'm just standing in the kitchen awkwardly, just thinking nonstop about Natsu kissing my cheek like the weirdo I am.

I CANNOT stop BLUSHING!

Ugh, why did he do that? Did it mean anything? He isn't even blushing, he's acting completely normal as if nothing happened!

I don't even know, I've seen so many different sides of his personality, it's so hard to read this guy!

When he's with other people or doing something business related, he's so sharp and intimidating, but when he's with me he's a completely unpredictable goofball.

I sighed, does he like me? I of course like him, but love is a little too strong of a description for now. I haven't known him that long, it would be too sudden.

It's just, I can't seem to figure out if—

"Hey Luce, how's your staring contest with the fridge?" Asked Natsu standing in the kitchen doorway of my kitchen which led to the living room.

I blinked, "Huh? Oh, um...oops." I said awkwardly.

Apparently, I was staring at the fridge...not the first time...certainly not the last either...my bad...

I turned around and faced Natsu by the doorway.

"So, you ready to watch the movie?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, sure." I STUPIDLY stuttered while still blushing.

He smiled and turned around, walking back to the living room.

I think I need to jump in the fridge to cool off 'cause my cheeks are ON FIRE! But I decided not to and to just go watch the movie with Natsu. He'd probably think I have mental problems if I did that.

I took a deep breath, and entered the living room to see Natsu waiting patiently sitting on the left side of the couch, the farthest from the doorway.

He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back awkwardly and took a seat on the couch, sitting on the right side far away from him as possible. If I went any closer, I may end of with a nose bleed, I'm over thinking this...

No male, other than my father has kissed me, only when I was really little though. I'm a full grown woman, and I've still never had my first kiss.

I'm acting like such a teenager! >~<

Grow up Lucy!

"Hahaha!" His amazing laughter filled the room, startling me, causing me to jump a little.

"Luce, how are you not laughing?!" He exclaimed while laughing.

Crap, I wasn't paying attention to the movie!

"Um, sorry. I um, wasn't paying attention..." I replied looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Oh, do you wanna choose a different movie then? Do you not like this one? I don't mind." He offered politely.

"N-no! No, it's fine," I said blushing.

"Alright, if you change your mind, just say so." He replied turning his attention back to the tv.

I decided to finally watch the movie and found that it was actually really interesting.

Five minutes later, I had so many questions on who was who in the story, and who was the good guy or who was the bad guy.