The Road to Recovery

Start from the beginning

He was still singing softy as the hunter casually looked up towards where Castiel had been sleeping earlier. Dean jumped and dropped a fork sharply when he saw Castiel staring at him quietly from the corner of the room.

As the silverware clattered onto the table Dean gasped. “Gah! Fuck!!... Son of a bitch Cas!”  Once the surprise wore off, Dean’s brow furrowed in concern. He rushed to the angel’s side and asked “You okay?”

“I’m fine Dean. Don’t worry. I’m just… a little out of it I guess.” The angel murmured sleepily as he clasped his arms around Dean’s neck. Castiel realized that his throat was almost pain free as he talked.

The angel smiled up into his partners face. The whole world already felt a hundred times better just being wrapped in Dean’s strong warms arms. The hunter looked down into the face of the man he loved more than anything and smiled back.

“I love you angel.” Dean breathed softly.

“I’ve always loved you Dean.” The angel said back with a small laugh.

The hunter dipped his head down and captured the angel’s lips carefully in his own. He greedily kissed Castiel over and over again.

Castiel decided to take it a step further. He began running his tongue around Dean’s lips begging for entrance into his soft warm mouth.

Dean quickly parted his lips and the angel’s tongue darted in. Cas tasted the sweet taste of chocolate in the hunters mouth as he let his tongue explore every inch of Dean’s mouth. Their tongues were fighting for dominance, while Dean smiled. The hunter felt totally carefree and finally happy again.

Dean had his baby back. The hunter had his one and only angel wrapped up tight in his strong arms. As they kissed, Dean’s hands began to move down the angel’s waist slowly. Castiel’s arms were still locked behinds Dean’s head. The hunter’s rough fingers finally found the angel’s firm ass. He began gently massaging and squeezing Castiel. It felt like years since he had been able to do this.

As Dean’s fingers moved the angel began groaning softy into Dean’s perfect mouth.  The hunter hungrily muffled the angel’s pleasured noises with his own mouth. Castiel’s moved his hands and tangled them into Dean’s soft morning hair.

Suddenly, there was a loud beeping and both the hunter and the angel jumped.

“Shit! I almost forget!” Dean exclaimed.

He carefully helped Cas walk over a small wooden chair at the table. Then he kissed the angel’s forehead as Cas sat down in the chair stiffly.

Dean then walked over to the oven hurriedly and pulled the door open. An amazing smell floated from the inside of the oven and into the angel’s nose.

“What are you making Dean?” Cas asked curiously as he tried to peer into the oven.

“Something really special babe.” Castiel could hear the smile in Dean’s voice.

While Dean was bent over the oven; the angel took a moment to observe the assortment of food spread out on the table. There was a huge stack of chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled and non-scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and even hash browns. Dean didn’t slack off today.

“Where did you get all the ingredients?”  They had just gotten there last night and some of this food would have needed to be refrigerated.

“I had Sam pick it up for me this morning.” Dean said back as he pulled a silver bowl out of the small fridge. “You can start eating if you want Cas.”

“Are you going to eat Dean.” Castiel asked slowly as he eyed the scrumptious looking food.

“Of course! I just need to finish this first.” The hunter said with a wink.