The Screams of an Angel

It's been four days.

Four days since Crowley took Cas. Four days of tracking signs. Four days of the constant worry. Four days since Dean had even thought about sleep.

The eldest Winchester had literally been on the go non-stop, for four days, straight. He had been obsessing over pin pointing each of the dozens of unusual occurrences that had been popping up all across West Virginia. The hunter knew that each crazy, messed up event that happened was caused by his precious angel screaming in pain. The very thought made his knees weak and his heart shatter. As Dean tracked each event he noticed that they were becoming progressively worse, meaning that Crowley's methods were becoming more and more painful.

Dean's eyes were stinging as he looked down at his newest lists of events. The very first thing on the list happened in the early morning hours after the three hunters had returned from finding the demon girl. It had started out as a few clouds skittering across the slowly lightening sky. Within thirty seconds the early morning light had vanished all together. The sky had turned into a roaring, raging, severe weather alert.

When Dean heard the howling wind and pounding rain he had rushed to the window and pulled back the curtains. What he saw was an absolute nightmare. Trees were nearly bent in half from the howling wind. Rain could visibly be seen flying sideways in sheets. Puddles had already climbed to frightening height against the Impala's tires, nearly reaching the sliver hubcap. Lighting flashed so close Dean could feel the hairs on his arm stand up from inside the motel room. The thunder was almost more defining then the sound of enochian words uttered aloud. Storm warning sirens were blaring but could barely be heard over the impossible volume of the storm. Sam was convinced that the whole building was going to be uprooted. At one point he was almost right.

All three had jumped and quickly backed away from the window when a large white, unidentified object smashed into it nearly shattering it.

While Sam and Bobby quickly pinned up blankets in front of the window, Dean was busy looking up weather reports. The hunter knew Cas was causing this freak storm. His suspicions were confirmed when he looked at a virtual radar.

The storm had literally appeared out of nowhere. One second it was clear, the next a huge storm cell popped up on the radar. The strangest thing about this storm was that it covered about a four mile radius and was shaped in a perfect circle. It never changed its shape throughout the duration of the storm.

Bobby and Sam's jaws nearly hit the floor when Dean showed them what was going on. Dean didn't even need to explain what was happening, they just knew.

From that point on Dean didn't stop working. He ignored it when water began seeping up under door. He ignored Sam and Bobby's cries to help block the water. The hunter just picked up his laptop and moved onto the bed so his feet wouldn't get wet. He didn't even care when Sam told him that the water had reached them rims on the Impala. That couldn't be good for baby.....

Finally after about an hour the storm just suddenly stopped. The sky cleared up and showed the bright blue eight am sky, within seconds.

There had been peace for about an hour and a half after that.

When the next event happened Dean was the first to notice. Bobby and Sam were quietly arguing about something, even though they were supposed to be researching. Suddenly, Dean thought he felt something. Almost like the bed had shook. Next, he started hearing a low rumbling noise. It started softly at first but got progressively louder. He looked over at the end table next to him and saw a glass of water rippling softly. Dean immediately thought of Jurassic Park but his mind settled on a more logical explanation. He had called to Bobby and Sam at least five times before they turned around and looked at him.