Interrupting Moose

Dean was almost asleep when he heard the motel door open.

Sam walked in saying "Look Dean, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't- OH MY GOD!!!"

Dean sat up immediately.  He was staring at Sam butt ass naked, wide eyed and bright red next to his, also naked, angel lover.

Sam's face also appeared to be extremely red, understandably. In his hands he was and holding a pie and the keys to the Impala.

"I uh..... I'll..... I'm gonna..... wait out here." Sam gasped quickly rushing out of the motel room and shutting the door.

"Fuck!" Dean hissed. 

Castiel looked worried for Dean but didn't seem to give a shit that Sam just saw him naked.

The hunter quickly grabbed all his clothes and got dressed. Then he turned and helped Cas fix his trench coat which had somehow become inside out.

The hunter glanced nervously towards the door. Castiel pulled him close to give him a tight hug and kissed him deeply.

"It will all be okay Dean." Cas wispered with a small reassuring smile.

Dean gave his angel a grateful smile and kissed him again quickly before walking towards the door.

Cautiously he went to the door and peered outside.

Sam was sitting against the impala on the ground.  His hands were rubbing at his eyes probably trying to erase what he just saw.

"I.... uhh... Sam.... you come in now."

Sam jumped slightly when he heard Dean.  He looked up at his brother carefully.  The expression on his face showed that Dean had successfully scared him for life.

"Safely?" Sam finally croaked trying to crack a joke. "Cas isn't in there refusing to put on clothes or something right?"

Dean grinned back nervously. "Nah he has clothes on don't worry."

Sam slowly got up and picked up the pie he had bought. He handed it to Dean and said "I..uh... got this for you..."

Dean took the pie without saying anything. It was cherry. Dean's favorite.  It looked pretty damn amazing.

"Look man. I'm sor-" Sam started.

"Lets get inside we can talk about it in there." Dean said interrupting his brother. The reason he didn't let him finish was because one, it was going to be a super long-winded Sam speech and two, he wanted Cas to be there with him. It would make him feel much better.

Dean held the door open for Sam and let him walk past. Then he shut and locked it back up behind himself.

When he turned around he saw that Sam had sat down awkwardly on his own bed. He was glancing nervously over at Castiel who was seated across from him on Dean's bed.

"Hello Sam." The angel said slowly.

"Uh. Hey Cas." Sam muttered quickly not making eye contact with him.

Dean went into the kitchen and cut a piece of pie for each of them.

He brought the food to the others and sat down next to Cas as an awkward silence began.

Cas was watching Dean, Dean was watching Sam, and Sam... well he seemed determined to inspect every inch of the floor.

"Sooo..... What were you going to say to me Sam?" Dean asked when the silence was no longer tolerable.

Sam looked up at Dean slowly. The youngest Winchester took a deep breath. Dean was watching him with a mixture of anger from earlier and worry for the future.