*Final A/N*

Okay so finally after practically a year of writing I have finally reached the end of this fic! This fic has literally taken over my life. XD There are so many people I want to thank for supporting me and bringing me this far, but I can't even begin to mention everyone! I just can't even begin to tell you all how much I love you guys!! I wish I could just come and personally give all of you a giant hug!! . 

I know I went through some rough patches and some difficult spots where my chapters weren't so great or I took a long time to update, but I'm finally here! I finally reached the end. Can I just say I really don't want this to end? My life is going to feel kind of empty without this fanfic. I've come so accustomed to how I've built the characters in this story. TBH I knew how this fic was going to end ever since I published the third chapter. I had no idea how I was going to get to this ending I had no idea that Dean would become a demon, I had no idea that I would bring in Gabriel, I had no idea what was going to happen to Crowley, I had no idea that it was going to become this popular. I didn't know it was going to turn into what it did, but one way or another I always knew it would end here. The final chapter was always going to play out in a manner similar to this. 

I can't believe that this fic was supposed to be a short little hundred word one-shot. So I need to give @marissaraerandall on Instagram very special thanks. She was the one who cause this to be what it is today. She asked if was going to make it a second part, at the time I wasn't planning on it, but she asked if I could so I started writing more so I did. First it was going to be five chapters, then ten, then twenty, then thirty, and then I finally gave up and said, well... fuck it... I'm not going to put a limit on it anymore! So now here I am with a grant total of 41 chapters!  I don't really know how it got this far! I'm amazed at the love and support everyone has given me. I am beyond grateful and I don't know how to thank you guys enough! You guys are the reason that I stayed inspired and kept on writing this story. I listened to your ideas and suggestions and took them to heart. I gave you twists and turns, broke your hearts and sewed them back together. I just want everyone to know I love all of you! Thank you so much! You guys are the best!

I can't believe it's over..... I guess this just opens up time to write the other dozens of big fanfic ideas that I have spinning around in my head... But still... this fic is my baby!

I have enjoyed reading each and every last comment you guys have left me and all the encouragement that I received over the course if this fic. If you haven't already I would seriously love it if you checked out my other works! It would really mean a lot to me! Thank you so much guys ILY all! <3

And I apologize for the length of this note... soooo I guess just...

Carry on my wayward readers

They'll be peace when you are done

Lay you weary heads to rest

Doncha cry no more