Joy Riding

Dean rushed into the driver seat of the Impala. The hunter quickly started the engine and waited for Cas to get in. He jumped when he looked over to see that Cas was already in the car. The angel had used his mojo to teleport himself.

"Son of a Bitch Cas." Dean said gasping slightly. "Ever heard of a door?"

"Or course I have Dean." Cas said simply. With a small smile he added "I just chose not to use them because I have a more effective means of transportation."

Dean laughed. He wasn't entirely sure why but, he laughed. He felt free tonight. They were working a shitty ass case, in a shitty ass town, staying in a shitty ass motel. But Dean Winchester was happy.

He was driving in his baby, with his angel boyfriend. They were going to buy Dean's favorite food. And they were all alone no Sam, no one looking down on them. No judgment whatsoever. Just Cas and Dean. Free, alone, and totally, undeniably in love.

Dean peeled out of the motel parking lot, tires squealing in protest. "Wooooo!" Dean shouted smacking the steering wheel as a rush of energy surged through his body. He reached over turned on the radio cranking the volume up as AC-DC's Highway to Hell blasted from the speakers.

"Hell yeah!!" Dean shouted. Cas was beaming he loved seeing Dean so happy.

Dean rolled down the windows and started singing along loudly with the music.

The wind was rushing though their hair. Castiel's become even more messy the usual.

"Don't need reason! Don't need rhyme! Ain't nothing that I'd rather do!!" Dean shouted following along with the music. The dark empty highway was flying by underneath the Impala's durable tires.

"Come on Cas you know this next part! Sing it man!" Dean cried out laughing.

Cas look unsure but joined in on the chorus.
"I'm on the highway to hell!! On the hiiighwayyy to hell!!"

Cas sung quietly at first but, picked up in volume the longer they sang. A huge goofy smile was spreading across his face.

Dean was surprised that Cas actually knew the rest of the song.

Near the end of the song Dean reached out and grabbed Castiel's coat. He pulled the angel to his side and threw his arm around his shoulders. Then he turned his head away from the road for just a moment so he could place a lingering kiss on Castiel's sweet waiting lips.

"I love you so fucking much Cas!" Dean said loud enough to be heard over the music.

"I love you too Dean!" Cas replied. Then he whispered into the hunter's ear. "Always."

Castiel's breath was warm as it brushed against Dean's skin. He shivered and smiled wide.

The hunter jumped when Cas put his hands on his leg. He began rubbing Dean's leg causing him to moan softly.

On the radio animals by nickelback came on next.

Oh fuck yeah! Dean thought to himself with a wicked smile.

"I. I'm driving black on black! Just got my license back!" Dean started singing along.

Castiel's hands were all over Dean. Running across his chest, his face his neck, his legs, everywhere.

'I got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the track'

Dean started swerving slightly as he drove. Cas was quickly driving the hunter insane.
Leaning close to Dean's ear again Castiel gently bit it before whispering the next verse of the song in his ear.